Home Goes Up in Flames in Kennewick - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Home Goes Up in Flames in Kennewick

Posted: Updated:

KENNEWICK, Wash.-- A fire breaks out at a Kennewick home early Sunday. It happened at 1116 East 7th Street.

The Kennewick fire department says they were able to contain the fire pretty quickly. They say the blaze started in one of the back bedrooms of the house.

Inside was a family of six, two adults and four children. Fire crews say the homeowner smelled smoke and noticed flames around a lamp.

Shortly thereafter, bed sheets caught fire. The man evacuated his family immediately. Fire crews say everyone escaped without any injuries.

 

HD DOPPLER 6i
/