Update Address to Get Your Economic Stimulus Check - NBC Right Now/KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Update Address to Get Your Economic Stimulus Check

Posted: Updated:

WASHINGTON--Where's my IRS refund?

Close to 9,000 people in the state are likely asking themselves that question.

That's how many people haven't received either their economic stimulus or regular income tax refund for 2008.

IRS leaders say the checks have been in the mail, just not delivered.

By simply updating your address, you could get a economic stimulus check averaging about $600.

Income tax refunds are averaging about $900.

It's free money that could help you.

However, it's important to let the IRS know by Friday, November 28th.

Otherwise, you'll have to wait some time to get your money.

Here are ways to claim your cash.

If you have Internet access, http://www.irs.gov.

To check on stimulus checks, call (866) 234-2942.

For income tax refunds, call (800) 829-1954.