All December - RECA Foundation Virtual Open House
What's in It For Me? is all about "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you", "give and you shall receive", and lots of other time honored wisdoms that answer that question. How can I, as an individual, small business, or corporation use some of my resources to help those who truly need help - and leverage those resources to the maximum benefit for the recipients and myself, family, community partners, and fellow citizens? And how do I get the most "bang for my buck"?
Here is an answer for WIFM in the Mid-Columbia region.
Who provides the technology, staffing and volunteers in support of: (follow links for details)
- Providing online Health & Human Services information in all counties in Washington State - also see " In the News"
- Providing online, multi-agency Case Management to 20 providers in Benton/Franklin Counties including non-profit, government, and faith based
- Tapestry - the secure, online software used by 4People
- Providing multiple website hosting in the mid-Columbia region
- Providing computers for the low-income population and non-profits
- Providing Community Calendars such as Fun, Fit and Over Fifty Club
- Providing Y2KYouth - How One Person can make a Difference
- Providing technology classes and training