YAKIMA, WA - The Yakima Regional Clean Air Agency will be removing the current burn ban on Thursday December 10, 2020 at 4:30 PM due to improving air quality conditions within Yakima County.
YAKIMA, WA - A ban on the use of uncertified wood stoves, inserts and fireplaces begins at 9:00 am today December 3, 2020 in all of Yakima Cou… Read more
YAKIMA, WA - A ban on the use of uncertified wood stoves, inserts and fireplaces begins at 1:00 pm today November 23, 2020 in all of Yakima Co… Read more
Currently in Kennewick
- Pasco Wendy's charging customers for meals, despite not visiting the location in months
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Multi car fatality collision on I-182 EB west of Road 100
- 15 killed in SUV crash in Southern California
- Pasco woman launches pop-up picnic business
- Missing ring found on Benton County Road, Is is yours?
- New ‘Win a Home’ raffle where Perry Tech students raffle a Yakima home they built
- Man rescued from under 1,500 lb haybale after trespassing on Franklin County farm
- Richland residents complain of breathing problems after police dispose of expired chemicals
- Pasco Police officer recovering in ICU after brain aneurysm
- Tri-Cities native living in China during the pandemic says things are back to normal across the globe