RICHLAND, WA - Richland School District has partnered with Seattle Visiting Nurse Association to offer community flu shot clinics at some district schools ahead of the winter flu season.
Injection-only vaccinations will be available to individuals four years and older. Those attending the clinics must bring a completed Patient Consent Form available at www.rsd.edu and their insurance information.
Clinic dates, locations and times:
- Oct. 2: Badger Mountain Elementary, 3:45 to 5 p.m.
- Oct. 3: Chief Joseph Middle School, 2:45 to 5 p.m.
- Oct. 4: Richland High School, 3 to 6 p.m.
- Oct. 8: Orchard Elementary, 3:30 to 6 p.m.
- Oct. 9: Enterprise Middle School, 2:45 to 6 p.m.
- Oct. 10: Lewis & Clark Elementary, 3:45 to 5 p.m.
- Oct. 18: Hanford High School, 3 to 6 p.m.