Many rely on Communities in Schools of Benton-Franklin for support.
Together with Numerica Credit Union, we’ve been celebrating their great work with our Beyond the Classroom but the health crisis has closed schools and that’s really tough on students Who struggle with poverty, hunger, trauma and other challenges.
Now, Communities in Schools of Benton-Franklin is out on the frontlines, delivering meals, educational materials
and other resources to students and their families.
They’re doing whatever it takes to continue to surround students in the Tr-Cities with a community of support.
Join with Numerica Credit Union and make a difference in a child’s life right her in the Tri-Cities area,
right now, in the classroom and beyond.
Click to make a donation during this critical time or text ALL IN to 71777.
Currently in Kennewick
75°F / 52°F
- Seattle hit #1 as the worst major city in air quality and pollution in the world
- UPDATE: Cold Creek Fire now 5% Contained
- White Pass Ski Area employees first to battle Cold Creek Fire
- Tips for Staying Safe During Hazardous Air Conditions
- Level III Offender Notification
- Apples Gov. Inslee gifted to fire victims tested positive for apple maggot larvae
- Latest: Oregon seeks presidential disaster declaration
- 11-Year-Old Girl Injured During Wednesday Morning Drive-By Shooting
- Benton Franklin Health District says schools could open as early as October 1
- Kennewick School District Announces Changes Due to Hazardous Air Quality