Many rely on Communities in Schools of Benton-Franklin for support.
Together with Numerica Credit Union, we’ve been celebrating their great work with our Beyond the Classroom but the health crisis has closed schools and that’s really tough on students Who struggle with poverty, hunger, trauma and other challenges.
Now, Communities in Schools of Benton-Franklin is out on the frontlines, delivering meals, educational materials
and other resources to students and their families.
They’re doing whatever it takes to continue to surround students in the Tr-Cities with a community of support.
Join with Numerica Credit Union and make a difference in a child’s life right her in the Tri-Cities area,
right now, in the classroom and beyond.
Click to make a donation during this critical time or text ALL IN to 71777.
Currently in Kennewick
41°F / 21°F
- New locally owned coffee shop opens in Kennewick
- Immediate evacuation in Warden due to Washington Potato Company fire
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination site open at the Benton County fairgrounds, BFHD responds
- Kadlec Healthplex holds COVID-19 vaccine clinic, by appointment only
- Kittitas County’s COVID-19 Vaccine scheduling goes Live
- Benton County Fairgrounds to open mass vaccination site next week
- Leah Remini 'would cry' if she discovered Scientology spending
- Benton-Franklin Health District shares how they are prepared to move to Vaccination Phase 1B-1
- Rep. Dan Newhouse says Biden is "sending our country in the wrong direction"
- Washington governor wants to vaccinate 45K people a day