Many rely on Communities in Schools of Benton-Franklin for support.
Together with Numerica Credit Union, we’ve been celebrating their great work with our Beyond the Classroom but the health crisis has closed schools and that’s really tough on students Who struggle with poverty, hunger, trauma and other challenges.
Now, Communities in Schools of Benton-Franklin is out on the frontlines, delivering meals, educational materials
and other resources to students and their families.
They’re doing whatever it takes to continue to surround students in the Tr-Cities with a community of support.
Join with Numerica Credit Union and make a difference in a child’s life right her in the Tri-Cities area,
right now, in the classroom and beyond.
Click to make a donation during this critical time or text ALL IN to 71777.
Currently in Kennewick
31°F / 25°F
- Richland homeowners fight back against land use proposal
- Kittitas County Prevailed in Lawsuit Against State of Washington
- EXCLUSIVE: Unmasked man in viral Yoke's Facebook video tells his side of the story
- 7.4 magnitude quake off Alaska prompts tsunami warning
- WSDA entomologists locate Asian giant hornet nest – first in the US
- West Richland PD look for a registered sex offender caught on Ring Doorbell Cam
- Hazardous Nuclear Gauge Lost
- Three people injured in major car crash in Kennewick
- Level III offender Notification of NEW ADDRESS
- Kids First! Rally to Reopen Kennewick Schools