For over thirty years both KNDO and KNDU have an annual public service campaign to aid local children who needed warm coats for the winter. Thanks to the generosity of our viewers and sponsors, over the years many children have been able to have a warm coat during the winter months.
If you are in need of a warm coat, you can visit any of the listed distribution centers for help under KNDU or KNDO. If you have a new or gently used heavy coat you would like to donate, any of our drop off locations will be happy to take them for you.
All coats are cleaned before given back to the community to those in need. Thank you Yakima Specialties-Yakima Medical Laundry and Tri-City Cleaners for their services.
It is imperative that any children's coat collected is received by a child in the community it was donated in.
Click below for a list of locations
Currently in Kennewick
42°F / 27°F
- Kennewick restaurant owner pleads for customers to keep supporting local businesses
- 'It was almost like we were saying goodbye': Sonic workers ate together before shooting
- Kennewick Police respond to gunshots on N Steptoe
- US Marshals Task Force arrests fugitive, recovers missing children from 2012 in Coeur d'Alene
- Two-car head on collision, Yakima Valley Highway near Wapato Rd.
- Bobby Brown Jr. remembered by friends and family
- Governor Jay Insley puts into place proclamation to cap on third-party delivery apps
- Tri-City Bible Bookstore closing in December
- Kittitas County COVID-19 contact tracing and disease investigation prioritizes high case volume
- Local restaurants struggle with second shutdown