PASCO, WA - Nearly 30 dogs are up for adoption at the Tri-Cities Animal Shelter this holiday season.
Franklin PUD is partnering with HAPO Community Credit Union for a community effort to raise funds for Franklin PUD’s Helping Hands program on Monday, December 2nd from noon to 5:00 p.m. at Franklin PUD’s Main Offices at 1411 W. Clark St. in Pasco.
In the first half of the year, Pasco had 67 people who called 911 four or more times. "What we are trying to do is reduce the number of 9-1-1 calls by helping people live healthier lives and longer lives inside their current residences, says Martinez.
TRI-CITIES, WA - If you're tempted to feed a dog from the table this Thanksgiving, it's important to know what holiday foods are safe for pets.
The Gesa Carousel of Dreams has added its popular carved reindeer to the carousel menagerie in time for the start of the holiday season.
KENNEWICK, WA - November is National Healthy Skin Month. With winter just over a month away, it's important to prepare your skin for the cold.
TRI-CITIES, WA - November is American Diabetes Month. With Thanksgiving just about two weeks away, it's time to start planning ahead for a diabetic-friendly holiday meal.
KENNEWICK, WA - November is National Pet Cancer Awareness Month. Taking time to check your pets for cancer symptoms can help with early detection.
Currently in Kennewick
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Shark knocks kid off surfboard in Florida
- 13-year-old boy taken into custody, emergency expelled after allegedly making school shooting threats
- Richland High School teacher accused of molesting 14-year-old student
- Local Olive Garden server singing 'Happy Birthday' goes viral
- Kennewick Police arrest teen who stabbed 70 year old woman
- Peloton market value plummets after backlash from controversial holiday ad
- Kennewick substitute teachers' hours could be limited with new policy
- 250 tons of hay burn in Pasco fire
- Annual Christmas Carol Lane kicks off Saturday
- Drivers ticketed for going too fast for conditions following pileup of 50-100 vehicles on I-90