The COVID-19 pandemic has devastated local communities for eight long months. As Washington and surrounding states face new restrictions to curb the spread of the virus, the question is: where do we stand?
TRI-CITIES, WA - Washington and Oregon have new COVID-19 restrictions, including bans on social gatherings. With Thanksgiving just over a week away, the new measures may leave you wondering how and even if you should celebrate.
RICHLAND, WA - As much as the community faces "coronavirus fatigue," a Richland woman is facing real fatigue - four months after her battle with COVID-19.
TRI-CITIES, WA - As Covid-19 makes its way into our local schools many are concerned about how districts are handling students who were exposed to the virus outside of the classroom.
OREGON- As Covid-19 cases continue to spike in Oregon, Governor Kate brown addressed the capacity challenges some hospitals are facing, during a press conference on Tuesday. According to the Oregon Health Authority, right now there are a record number of 285 confirmed COVID-19 patients in h…
TRI-CITIES, WA - As people continue to navigate social settings during the pandemic, it's important to identify your comfort zone and establish individual safety standards.
KENNEWICK, WA - It's the day after the election, and results are still coming in. With record-breaking turnout and unprecedented circumstances, this election is surely making history.
TRI-CITIES, WA - More than two-thirds of U.S. adults say the 2020 Election is a significant source of stress in their life, according to a recent poll conducted on behalf of the American Psychological Association.
Looking for something fun to do this Halloween but have no plans? There's still plenty of safe and fun events happening around the Tri-Cities and Yakima this weekend that you and your family will enjoy.
RICHLAND, WA - In this week's Building Blocks of the Future, we're spotlighting a 3rd grader with a heart for helping others.
KENNEWICK, WA - Although Washington is long time vote by mail state it’s important to make sure your ballot is postmarked by November 3rd for it to be counted.
Currently in Kennewick
- Kennewick restaurant owner pleads for customers to keep supporting local businesses
- Two-car head on collision, Yakima Valley Highway near Wapato Rd.
- Kennewick Police respond to gunshots on N Steptoe
- Governor Jay Insley puts into place proclamation to cap on third-party delivery apps
- Bobby Brown Jr. remembered by friends and family
- Pasco Business “Language Spot” owner charged with submitting phony bills to state in $41K scam
- Richland citizens call for city council to fill an ethics committee after comments made during a Covid-19 update
- Traffic Alert: Collision I-82 Eastbound
- Were following hot deals for Cyber Monday 2020
- Walla Walla police make largest toilet paper seizure in agency history