Currently in Kennewick
This is Yakima Specialties' 3rd year of helping KNDO's Coats For Kids by cleaning the coats before they are given to kids in our community. The sole purpose of Yakima Specialties is to train and employ persons with disabilities.
Yakima Specialties is a proud sponsor of the 2019 Coats for Kids drive. You can drop off any new or gently used heavy coats at this location.
As a Coats for Kids sponsor, Washington Broadband supports our community. Head down to their location to drop off your gently worn coats.
Campbell & Company is proud to provide you with two drop off locations for KNDU and KNDO's 2019 Coats for Kid's drive.
Bring your new or gently used heavy coat to donate, your donations will help keep a child warm this winter.
- 40 miners stuck thousands of feet underground in Idaho mine
- Yakima Health District concludes its investigation into the recent COVID-19 outbreak at Costco
- Health leaders say hundreds of positive Covid-19 cases linked to Hanford Site employees are 'community spread'
- Traffic Alert: New speed limit changes in West Richland
- BREAKING: Rep. Dan Newhouse's statement on Impeachment; "I will vote yes on the articles of impeachment"
- I-84 closed near Pendleton due to truck crashes, WB closed from Baker City to Ontario
- KSD School Board approves hybrid learning start dates for middle and high school students
- Inslee signs Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery proclamation
- Tri-Cities is prepping to roll out next Covid-19 vaccination phase, 1B
- Oregon couple turns repurposed furniture passion into business