Since April of 2019, Deb Sporcich has been the Director of the Tri-Cities Animal Shelter. She started as a volunteer dog walker for the shelter and is now wrapping up her last few weeks as Director.
RICHLAND, WA - Cancer has a devastating impact on those who have it, and the people around them. A local college student knows what it's like to watch from the sidelines. Now, she's being honored for all the love and support she's provided over the years.
YAKIMA, WA - For nearly two decades now a group of volunteers have been lighting up neighborhoods with hundreds of thousands of lights on wheels. Nothing says Christmas cheer quite like roaring engines, honking horns and so, so, so much tape to hold down those lights.
The pandemic has widened the learning gap. K-8 students are experiencing the "COVID slide," with school disruptions negatively impacting student achievement.
It can be tough to get out of bed in the morning, especially during a global pandemic. One thing that may help you get motivated again is finding something to look forward to.
With new COVID-19 measures changing the way families celebrate, parents may be searching for safe holiday activities for kids.
The holiday season is officially in full swing, and people are in desperate need of joy. If you find yourself with more time on your hands over the holidays, one thing that may make you happy and help you get into the holiday spirit is reading a good book.
RICHLAND, WA - Following Governor Inlsee’s recent COVID-19 mandates many community leaders are speaking out. However, some citizens say one leader is crossing the line and should be held accountable for controversial comments made during a Richland City Council Covid-19 update on November 17…
We've reached the time of year when it always seems to be dark outside. As it gets darker and colder out there, the changing seasons may impact your mood and mindset.With holidays anticipated to be different or cancelled because of the COVID-19 pandemic, symptoms of seasonal depression could…
KENNEWICK, WA - With so much fear and uncertainty in the world, a local author is trying to help by releasing a brand new children's book.
The COVID-19 pandemic has devastated local communities for eight long months. As Washington and surrounding states face new restrictions to curb the spread of the virus, the question is: where do we stand?
TRI-CITIES, WA - Washington and Oregon have new COVID-19 restrictions, including bans on social gatherings. With Thanksgiving just over a week away, the new measures may leave you wondering how and even if you should celebrate.
RICHLAND, WA - As much as the community faces "coronavirus fatigue," a Richland woman is facing real fatigue - four months after her battle with COVID-19.
TRI-CITIES, WA - As Covid-19 makes its way into our local schools many are concerned about how districts are handling students who were exposed to the virus outside of the classroom.
Currently in Kennewick
- Yakima Health District concludes its investigation into the recent COVID-19 outbreak at Costco
- 40 miners stuck thousands of feet underground in Idaho mine
- Health leaders say hundreds of positive Covid-19 cases linked to Hanford Site employees are 'community spread'
- TSP Bakeshop bakes personalized birthday cakes for foster kids
- Traffic Alert: New speed limit changes in West Richland
- Inslee signs Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery proclamation
- BREAKING: Rep. Dan Newhouse's statement on Impeachment; "I will vote yes on the articles of impeachment"
- I-84 closed near Pendleton due to truck crashes, WB closed from Baker City to Ontario
- Local School Districts' Target Dates For Secondary Hybrid Learning
- KSD School Board approves hybrid learning start dates for middle and high school students