Road to Reopening
RICHLAND, WA - Since live music performances are canceled during the coronavirus pandemic, we found a safe way to bring local music right to your living room!
PASCO, Wash. – Today, Franklin County leaders announced $3M will be available to Franklin County businesses and non-profits impacted by COVID-19.
TRI-CITIES, WA - The new school year is just around the corner, and several local districts have decided to start the year online. Now, a local educator is sharing his advice to help families navigate virtual learning.
TRI-CITIES, WA - Have you ever noticed the string of educational signs found on rocks throughout the Tri-Cities? Each sign is part of "Pompy's Lessons," a community project that encourages families to exercise, explore, and learn about the region.
The Tri-cities Animal Control Shelter has been asking for ice donations when temperatures hit triple-digits. Some of the buildings that house the animals are chilled with swamp coolers, which require ice.
BENTON CITY, WA - As students prepare for a possible return to school in the fall, some parents may be concerned about kids contracting the coronavirus. Since there is still so much uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and kids, a local pediatrician at is addressing current concerns and offerin…
TRI-CITIES, WA - A virtual camp is helping to make kids happy campers this summer! Michaels is hosting free crafting classes on Zoom through a program called "Camp Creativity."
TRI-CITIES, WA - From COVID-19 to racism and Black Lives Matter, recent events have created a lot of negative energy. Instead of letting unpleasant feelings build up inside you, a local motivator recommends channeling that energy into art.
TRI-CITIES, WA - One way to practice social distancing is to spend time in the great outdoors. This summer, parents can develop mindful explorers by engaging kids in fun outside activities.
TRI-CITIES, WA - Research shows community service not only helps those in need, it also benefits your health and happiness. No matter who you are or what your situation is during the pandemic, there are ways for you to make a difference.
PASCO, WA - Pasco Parks and Rec is keeping kids engaged in learning this summer with Virtual Summer STEAM Camps.
TRI-CITIES, WA - Whether you're a business owner navigating reopening or a parent trying to set a positive example for your kids, we're all learning to lead through crisis. With all that we're going through in our local community and beyond, it's clear we need good leaders now more than ever.
Currently in Kennewick
- FIRST ON KHQ: Airway Heights Corrections inmate pleads not guilty to murdering cellmate who sexually abused his little sister
- Richland Police reminding people what information is shared through car decals
- Two major projects in Pasco get approval
- Human remains found in Prosser backyard, police are investigating
- Delays Tuesday across the Blue Bridge in the Tri Cities
- Moses Lake Police arrest suspect in connection to human remains found in bag at Quincy home
- Trump abruptly escorted from briefing after shooting near WH
- Scooteney Reservoir Closed Due to Toxic Algae Bloom
- Inslee announces $40 million fund to help undocumented workers
- Victoria’s Academy of Cosmetology student’s protest