AN AIRPORT WEATHER WARNING HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR THE TRI-CITIES AIRPORT FROM 20Z THROUGH 23Z FOR THUNDERSTORMS WITH GUSTY WINDS, SMALL HAIL AND OCCASIONAL CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING. OUTFLOW WINDS FROM THE STORMS COULD PRODUCE SOUTHERLY WIND GUSTS 20-40KT BETWEEN 20-22Z.
...SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR UMATILLA...NORTHWESTERN UNION... NORTHWESTERN WALLOWA...SOUTHERN WALLA WALLA AND SOUTHEASTERN COLUMBIA COUNTIES UNTIL 130 PM PDT... At 1235 PM PDT, Doppler radar was tracking an area of strong thunderstorms over Umatilla County moving northeast at 40 mph. Penny size hail and winds in excess of 45 mph will be possible with these storms. Locations impacted include... Walla Walla, Pendleton, Meacham, College Place, Milton-Freewater, Athena, Weston, Adams, Helix, Thorn Hollow, Tollgate, Kamela, Cayuse, Holdman, Rieth, Umatilla Reservation, Touchet, Mission, Umapine and Spout Springs.
Currently in Kennewick
73°F / 62°F
- Police share details on the person they believed kidnapped Kennewick's Sofia Juarez
- Toppenish High School girl in critical condition after fight with another student
- Update on the body found by children in Pasco Monday morning
- Transgender Woman Gets Largest Implants Ever Made Through Armpit
- Two arrested in connection with Sunday drive-by shooting
- 'Appalling act of hate': CWU student arrested after stealing Pride flag, recorded lighting it on fire
- Pasco Police arrest suspect seen on Lowes security camera multiple times
- 662 square foot house in Seattle on the market for $530K
- Four Wapato Seniors will be the first in Washington State to earn “Seal of Biliteracy”
- Kennewick Man arrested for child rape after victim calls the police
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.