// WATCH SWX //
WALLA WALLA, WA – Walla Walla Public Schools is partnering with the Walla Walla County Department of Community Health to offer voluntary vaccine clinics in schools to district students, now that the Center for Disease Control (CDC) has approved the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines for children ages 5-11.
Do you have a question about the Coronavirus outbreak?
- Toppenish high school faculty fired after allegations of sex, drugs and alcohol with a minor student
- Southridge High School on lockdown
- YPD says one suspect shot in critical incident at 5th Ave and MLK
- Yakima Valley Highway accident kills three
- Study from Oregon State University shows hemp compounds could help prevent covid-19 entering human cells
- Kennewick schools switch to 5-day quarantine and other updates
- Naked man in Benton County lounges in someone else's hay truck
- Kennewick Police say nobody was injured in early morning drive-by shooting
- Richland School District Asking For Feedback
- KPD makes arrest connected to string of robberies