KENNEWICK, WA - The effort to recall Benton County Sheriff Jerry Hatcher is about eight months in. The committee behind it has until May to get enough signatures on a petition to bring the recall to a public vote.
KENNEWICK, WA - A Tri-Cities native has done very well for himself. He is well-known as an entrepreneur and a public servant. He also started the hashtag #dogoodstuffandbragabout it that has inspired a domino-effect of local philanthropy several times.
PASCO, WA - A Tri-Cities woman made history last fall when voters elected her to a city council seat. She was the first Muslim woman to be officially elected to a position in Washington State. A second woman in Washington, from Redmond, was also elected last fall. Both started their terms th…
Currently in Kennewick
- Police share details on the person they believed kidnapped Kennewick's Sofia Juarez
- Update on the body found by children in Pasco Monday morning
- Toppenish High School girl in critical condition after fight with another student
- Transgender Woman Gets Largest Implants Ever Made Through Armpit
- Two arrested in connection with Sunday drive-by shooting
- 'Appalling act of hate': CWU student arrested after stealing Pride flag, recorded lighting it on fire
- Pasco Police arrest suspect seen on Lowes security camera multiple times
- 662 square foot house in Seattle on the market for $530K
- ROAD CLOSED in Yakima after a shooting, police on scene
- Kennewick Man arrested for child rape after victim calls the police
PASCO, WA - For the first time in decades Pasco Police hired a chief from inside the department. He's been a longtime member of the force, was born and raised in Tri-Cities and has a common family backstory: his parents moved to the Tri-Cities for work at Hanford.
The newest member of the NBC Right Now anchor team sits down with Tracci Dial for a special in-house Dialed In segment.
Chief Hohenberg has spent his entire life serving the community.
Mirko Micic is a local business owner, father, and quite the inspiration.