KENNEWICK, WA - The effort to recall Benton County Sheriff Jerry Hatcher is about eight months in. The committee behind it has until May to get enough signatures on a petition to bring the recall to a public vote.
KENNEWICK, WA - A Tri-Cities native has done very well for himself. He is well-known as an entrepreneur and a public servant. He also started the hashtag #dogoodstuffandbragabout it that has inspired a domino-effect of local philanthropy several times.
PASCO, WA - A Tri-Cities woman made history last fall when voters elected her to a city council seat. She was the first Muslim woman to be officially elected to a position in Washington State. A second woman in Washington, from Redmond, was also elected last fall. Both started their terms th…
Currently in Kennewick
- Kennewick Mother's apartment ruined by same driver who killed her Uncle 11 years earlier
- Tri-Cities restaurants speak out against DoorDash food delivery app
- New airline coming to Tri-Cities Airport, one-way fares starting at $19
- New indoor marketplace coming soon in Pasco
- BUILDING BLOCKS OF THE FUTURE: Mini day trips within a 2-hour drive across Eastern Washington
- Kid entrepreneur opens 'Junk in the Trunk' snack shop in Pasco
- Heavy police presence at 400 block of N Elm st. in Pasco
- Gov. Inslee updates criteria for counties to stay in Phase 3
- Level III Sex Offender change of photo in Yakima
- COVID-19 infection rates on the rise, Governor warns counties may move back into Phase 2
PASCO, WA - For the first time in decades Pasco Police hired a chief from inside the department. He's been a longtime member of the force, was born and raised in Tri-Cities and has a common family backstory: his parents moved to the Tri-Cities for work at Hanford.
The newest member of the NBC Right Now anchor team sits down with Tracci Dial for a special in-house Dialed In segment.
Chief Hohenberg has spent his entire life serving the community.
Mirko Micic is a local business owner, father, and quite the inspiration.