Fire Caused by Motorhome in Kennewick

KENNEWICK, WA-

A residential fire was reported at the 800th block of S. Belfair St. in Kennewick this afternoon.

Kennewick fire was dispatched to the fire at 3:26 p.m. 

Kennewick Fire Battalion Chief Mike Barnett said the fire began inside a motorhome that was parked next to the home. He said the motor home was fully involved when they arrived.

The fire caused a small amount of exterior damage to the home, but no interior damage.

Right now, Kennewick Fire has not determined the cause of the fire. There are no injuries.

Recommended for you