The Department of Energy gets the green light from the Trump administration to change the way it classifies radioactive waste.
Hanford Site contractor Mission Support Alliance (MSA) was recently recognized with the Facility Management Contractor Small Business Achievement of the Year award at the Department of Energy’s (DOE) Annual Small Business Award Program in Pittsburgh.
Senator Maria Cantwell made a visit to the Hanford site today to tour and talk about President Trump's massive budget cut proposal.
Currently in Kennewick
More Hanford News
- Driver sustains serious injuries after FedEx truck rolls
- Walla Walla police investigating fatal crash
- Houston infant dies with 90-plus fractures; parents charged
- 2019 Bachelor casting call coming to Washington
- A Florida man thought he was getting a deal of a lifetime, but instead of a villa, he got a strip of grass
- WSP responds to fatal motorcycle crash on I-90 near Vantage
- Sheriff: Mom abused her children, boiled puppies to death
- Tribal casino may be coming to Tri-Cities
- Pasco Police looking for suspect who stole elderly woman's wallet at Albertsons
- Yakima County Sheriff's Deputies investigating fatal crash in Tieton