WASHINGTON, D.C. - Yesterday, during an Energy and Commerce Full Committee markup, Representative Greg Walden (R-Hood River), the Republican Leader of the committee, led efforts to advance legislation that would ensure nuclear waste stored at Hanford can be cleaned up and stored off-site in …
The main goal of the derby is catch salmon for the Priest Rapids Hatchery, which works to help keep salmon populations up.
A woman in Kennewick has started a GoFundMe for her co-worker Tim Johns, who was seriously injured last week at the Hanford Nuclear reservation following a head-on collision that killed another worker.
Currently in Kennewick
More Hanford News
- Domestic dispute turns to suicide after stand-off with police in Kennewick
- Sunnyside School District about senior class changes
- Gov. Inslee announces law enforcement to crack down on businesses violating stay home order
- Gov. Inslee clarifies more essential workers in new proclamtion; provides limitations for retirement during COVID-19 crisis
- Kroger Company helping employees with a "Hero Bonus"
- Costco Updates and Coronavirus Response
- Governor signs law to expand TANF benefits
- 6.5 earthquake rocks southern Idaho, according to USGS
- Fred Meyer implements "Hero Bonus" for all hourly frontline employees during pandemic
- COVID-19 in Three Long-Term Care Facilities