The state of Washington has issued a $1 million fine to a federal nuclear weapons production site for restricting access to critical data.
Thursday, Dec. 12, the U.S. Department of Energy awarded the Central Plateau Cleanup Contract that will provide a variety of services at the Hanford Site, to Central Plateau Cleanup Company LLC located in Aiken, SC.
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Yesterday, during an Energy and Commerce Full Committee markup, Representative Greg Walden (R-Hood River), the Republican Leader of the committee, led efforts to advance legislation that would ensure nuclear waste stored at Hanford can be cleaned up and stored off-site in …
Currently in Kennewick
More Hanford News
- Kennewick restaurant owner pleads for customers to keep supporting local businesses
- Two-car head on collision, Yakima Valley Highway near Wapato Rd.
- Kennewick Police respond to gunshots on N Steptoe
- Governor Jay Insley puts into place proclamation to cap on third-party delivery apps
- Bobby Brown Jr. remembered by friends and family
- Pasco Business “Language Spot” owner charged with submitting phony bills to state in $41K scam
- Richland citizens call for city council to fill an ethics committee after comments made during a Covid-19 update
- Traffic Alert: Collision I-82 Eastbound
- Were following hot deals for Cyber Monday 2020
- Walla Walla police make largest toilet paper seizure in agency history