The Hanford site and other U.S. Department of Energy-directed activities should not be affected by the partial government shutdown.
Hanford Vit Plant workers, together with Bechtel and AECOM, donated toys and more than $21,000 today to the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve’s Toys for Tots campaign.
Researchers at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory have created a platform that monitors and communicates with systems inside your home or business, all while saving you energy and maximizing your utility usage.
Currently in Kennewick
More Hanford News
- Teenager killed in Yakima Sunday shooting
- Kennewick police searching for suspect after attempted luring of 12-year-old girl
- Two injured in ATV accident Saturday night
- Gov. Inslee signs new car seat regulations into law
- One man dead after an argument turns deadly
- Missing Teens In Yakima
- New unique taco truck in Yakima
- Washington state lawmaker apologizes for nursing comments
- 32-year-old man's legs ran over in industrial accident
- 1 person with confirmed mumps in Mattawa; 3 more classified as probable