The main goal of the derby is catch salmon for the Priest Rapids Hatchery, which works to help keep salmon populations up.
A woman in Kennewick has started a GoFundMe for her co-worker Tim Johns, who was seriously injured last week at the Hanford Nuclear reservation following a head-on collision that killed another worker.
Currently in Kennewick
54°F / 40°F
More Hanford News
- Nearly 800 people in Washington now under supervision for coronavirus
- One killed, three injured in Yakima Valley Highway car crash
- Costco to ban non-members from food court
- Inmate confesses to killing 2 child molesters in letter to newspaper
- SC authorities: Neighbor strangled missing girl, killed self
- Kennewick police looking for suspect in two U.S. Bank thefts that happened Thursday
- All four Coronavirus patients now in Spokane, being treated at Providence Sacred Heart
- Outpouring of worldwide support for bullied Australian boy
- Honda stripped for parts, found burning in Benton City
- Man arrested after standoff in Shadow Run neighborhood