Road to Reopening
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Yesterday, during an Energy and Commerce Full Committee markup, Representative Greg Walden (R-Hood River), the Republican Leader of the committee, led efforts to advance legislation that would ensure nuclear waste stored at Hanford can be cleaned up and stored off-site in …
The main goal of the derby is catch salmon for the Priest Rapids Hatchery, which works to help keep salmon populations up.
A woman in Kennewick has started a GoFundMe for her co-worker Tim Johns, who was seriously injured last week at the Hanford Nuclear reservation following a head-on collision that killed another worker.
Currently in Kennewick
More Hanford News
- Benton and Franklin Counties were approved to move to modified Phase 1
- City of Pasco emergency order to help local restaurants with outdoor seating guidelines in Phase 1.5
- Let Freedom Ring Warbirds will be flying over towns here in the northwest
- Washington driver license extends expiration date deadlines again
- Prisoners go on food strike at Washington State Penitentiary saying the facility not doing enough to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Whitman college voices concern over Walla Walla PD officer's tattoo
- Guide to firework regulations in Benton and Franklin Counties
- Local Restaurants Appreciate Community Support
- Large rock slide blocks Highway 95 in Central Idaho
- Yakima County approves Modified Phase 1 Reopening Plan; Awaits WA State Health Secretary to put it in effect