The U.S. Department of Energy and Washington State Department of Ecology are holding a 60-day public comment period on a proposed modification to the Hanford Dangerous Waste Permit.
The U.S. Department of Energy is holding a 60-day public comment period on a proposed modification to the Hanford Dangerous Waste Permit.
RICHLAND, WA- Washington River Protection Solutions and Washington State University Tri-Cities have partnered together to introduce a rover to the Hanford site.
Currently in Kennewick
More Hanford News
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Shark knocks kid off surfboard in Florida
- 13-year-old boy taken into custody, emergency expelled after allegedly making school shooting threats
- Richland High School teacher accused of molesting 14-year-old student
- Local Olive Garden server singing 'Happy Birthday' goes viral
- Kennewick Police arrest teen who stabbed 70 year old woman
- Peloton market value plummets after backlash from controversial holiday ad
- Kennewick substitute teachers' hours could be limited with new policy
- 250 tons of hay burn in Pasco fire
- Annual Christmas Carol Lane kicks off Saturday
- Drivers ticketed for going too fast for conditions following pileup of 50-100 vehicles on I-90