The National Science Foundation's LIGO resumes its search for gravitational waves - ripples in space time after nearly a year and a half off.
HANFORD- Revegetation efforts at the Hanford site have been going for years. This year they are still planting at the end of March. Usually they plant from November to mid February.
Currently in Kennewick
72°F / 58°F
More Hanford News
- Volunteer firefighter one of two boaters who drowned in Columbia River
- Pasco teacher pleads innocent to child molestation charge
- Grant County and other agencies bust 38 drug dealers at Paradiso; seize several different narcotics
- Pasco man charged with two counts of kidnapping posts bail, issued no-contact order
- Health advisory issued at Cannon Beach due to fecal bacteria in ocean waters
- Man dubbed hero in West Richland fire
- Jury: Man held stepdaughter for 19 years, fathered 9 kids
- Victim, officers involved in Toppenish officer-involved shooting identified
- Kennewick Police resue baby locked in truck
- Local teacher leaving to teach in Nicaragua