WASHINGTON: You can now purchase opioid overdose reversal medication. It's usually reserved for first responders but a state-wide decision has made it more accessible.
Too much screen time may be affecting normal childhood development.
A new study suggests exposure to lead as a child may have an impact on your mental health when you're an adult.
Currently in Kennewick
While car crashes are one of the leading cause of deaths in the U.S., opioid overdoses are more likely to kill you, according to a new report.
The risk of neurological damage to a fetus when a woman drinks during pregnancy is not solely dependent on how much or when a mother drinks during pregnancy, but also on the fetus’ genetics.
- Five bulls found mysteriously mutilated, drained of blood on Oregon ranch
- Richland city council candidate says "Me Too"; makes accusations against Benton County prosecutor
- Kennewick Police looking for woman who allegedly stole "large adult novelty item"
- West Richland man behind bars after assaulting wife
- City council candidate Lisa Thomas releases statement following dropped charges against Sheriff
- 20-year-old accused of carrying fake 'McLovin' ID purchased off Amazon
- Woman who died at Plutonium Finishing Plant identified
- "Lucky to be alive": Coworker starts GoFundMe for Hanford patrol worker injured in fatal crash
- Yakima Police looking for man believed to be armed and dangerous
- Massachusetts 12-year-old suspended for hugging gym teacher