WASHINGTON: You can now purchase opioid overdose reversal medication. It's usually reserved for first responders but a state-wide decision has made it more accessible.
Too much screen time may be affecting normal childhood development.
A new study suggests exposure to lead as a child may have an impact on your mental health when you're an adult.
Currently in Kennewick
While car crashes are one of the leading cause of deaths in the U.S., opioid overdoses are more likely to kill you, according to a new report.
The risk of neurological damage to a fetus when a woman drinks during pregnancy is not solely dependent on how much or when a mother drinks during pregnancy, but also on the fetus’ genetics.
- School Closures and Delays for Friday, Jan. 17th
- School closures and delays for Tuesday, January 14th
- School closures and delays for Thursday, Jan. 16.
- Kennewick Police arrest man for allegedly raping elementary school-aged girl
- Level 3 sex offender now living in Toppenish
- School closures and delays for Wednesday, January 15th
- Yakima man turns himself in after allegedly breaking into resident's home
- Yakima man killed in Las Vegas vehicle vs. pedestrian crash
- Multiple People Involved in Warrant Arrest
- Pasco cold case murderer faces Franklin County judge for the first time