WASHINGTON: You can now purchase opioid overdose reversal medication. It's usually reserved for first responders but a state-wide decision has made it more accessible.
Too much screen time may be affecting normal childhood development.
A new study suggests exposure to lead as a child may have an impact on your mental health when you're an adult.
Currently in Kennewick
While car crashes are one of the leading cause of deaths in the U.S., opioid overdoses are more likely to kill you, according to a new report.
The risk of neurological damage to a fetus when a woman drinks during pregnancy is not solely dependent on how much or when a mother drinks during pregnancy, but also on the fetus’ genetics.
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Shark knocks kid off surfboard in Florida
- 13-year-old boy taken into custody, emergency expelled after allegedly making school shooting threats
- Richland High School teacher accused of molesting 14-year-old student
- Local Olive Garden server singing 'Happy Birthday' goes viral
- Kennewick Police arrest teen who stabbed 70 year old woman
- Peloton market value plummets after backlash from controversial holiday ad
- Kennewick substitute teachers' hours could be limited with new policy
- 250 tons of hay burn in Pasco fire
- Annual Christmas Carol Lane kicks off Saturday
- Drivers ticketed for going too fast for conditions following pileup of 50-100 vehicles on I-90