Latest News Video
OLYMPIA, Wash - Governor Jay Inlsee said he regrets giving apples from his own tree in Olympia to victims of wildfires in Eastern Washington.
The Weather Channel provides a driving shot from Gulf Shores, Alabama which is bracing for Hurricane Sally. The storm is expected to make landfall along the Gulf Coast on Wednesday.
Secretary of Defense Mark Esper takes part in a wreath ceremony at the entrance to the Department of Defense headquarters Friday morning, alongside Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley.
Currently in Kennewick
- Seattle hit #1 as the worst major city in air quality and pollution in the world
- UPDATE: Cold Creek Fire now 5% Contained
- White Pass Ski Area employees first to battle Cold Creek Fire
- Tips for Staying Safe During Hazardous Air Conditions
- Level III Offender Notification
- Apples Gov. Inslee gifted to fire victims tested positive for apple maggot larvae
- Latest: Oregon seeks presidential disaster declaration
- 11-Year-Old Girl Injured During Wednesday Morning Drive-By Shooting
- Benton Franklin Health District says schools could open as early as October 1
- Kennewick School District Announces Changes Due to Hazardous Air Quality