...BLOWING DUST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS
MORNING TO 8 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* WHAT...Visibility between one quarter mile and one mile in
blowing dust expected at times, especially near freshly plowed
* WHERE...Lower Columbia Basin of Washington and Foothills of
the Blue Mountains of Washington.
* WHEN...From 11 AM to 8 PM PDT Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Hazardous driving conditions due to reduced
visibility from blowing dust.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Blowing dust will occur mostly in areas
near freshly plowed fields. Winds will be from the northeast 20
to 30 mph with gusts to 40 mph.
Motorists should not drive into an area of blowing dust.
Remember, Pull Aside, Stay Alive.