Start your day with encouragement!
Every Tuesday at 6:15 a.m., Madeline Carter introduces you to motivational people
from your hometown and delves deeper into what inspires us to grow into our highest potential.
Do you have someone in your life who makes you want to be a better person?
Send their story to Madeline on Facebook or Instagram (@madelinecartertv), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently in Kennewick
Doctors and researchers are gathering more evidence that the key to good health lies in the gut. Given the connection between the mind and the…
WALLA WALLA, WA - It has been a tough year for schools across the region. While students, staff and families have faced many challenges, one l…
A new feature film is coming soon to the Pacific Northwest. Casting directors are looking to audition young adults across Washington and Orego…
A local nonprofit is helping women find hope when they've hit rock bottom by delivering books.
Finding hope can seem impossible in a global pandemic, but there are steps you can take to live in hope today.
It's been a year since many Americans were sent home for remote work. Now, a local comedian wants to help you work happy while working from home.
Jamie Kern Lima, Founder of IT Cosmetics, is finally sharing the story behind her billion-dollar brand in her first book.
Have you ever dreamed of opening your own business but don't know where to start? Believe it or not, many new businesses have opened their doo…
It's a new month, and you may be looking to get organized. As your schedule starts to fill back up again, a planner could help you manage your time.
Staying hydrated is essential for your health, but some people do not drink enough water to reap the benefits.
Do you struggle finding the motivation to stay fit? In order to make and keep an exercise routine, what you really need is discipline.
A local motivator is encouraging single women everywhere to practice self-love in the days leading up Valentine's Day.
TRI-CITIES, WA - The Tri-Cities Cancer Center has a fun way to help you fight cancer and meet your nutrition goals. The Center's virtual cooki…
Whether you are sick of zoom meetings, bored at home, or just feeling unmotivated, you may be in a "COVID funk."
TRI-CITIES, WA - Animals aren't just pets; they're family. That's why a Richland woman spends her free time fighting for animals without a home.
A local motivator is hosting a free online workshop to help you have your best year yet. Setting aside time for reflection and goal-setting ca…
- Tri-Cities RV Park Increasing Rent Almost 100%
- Update on the body found by children in Pasco Monday morning
- Pasco community leader calling on Pasco Police to practice de-escalation after 'infuriating' run in with the department
- Pasco Police Department release their statement on community complaint
- Richland Linemen Crew Pushes For Fair Wages
- Kennewick Teen Goes Viral on Social Media and TikTok For Her Handmade Princess Dresses
- Local mom hopes to take home the title of 'The Greatest Baker,' needs your votes
- Police share details on the person they believed kidnapped Kennewick's Sofia Juarez
- ROAD CLOSED in Yakima after a shooting, police on scene
- New family-owned Pasco bakery