TRI-CITIES, WA - A local educator is taking to YouTube to make homeschooling fun for kids and parents during COVID-19.
Currently in Kennewick
TRI-CITIES, WA - In response to the coronavirus pandemic, many employees are making the transition from the office to working from home. It's essential for workers to adapt to the household setting and find creative ways to stay motivated while on the clock.
TRI-CITIES, WA - Supplemental education can inspire students to get better grades and develop a love for learning.
- Domestic dispute turns to suicide after stand-off with police in Kennewick
- Sunnyside School District about senior class changes
- Gov. Inslee clarifies more essential workers in new proclamtion; provides limitations for retirement during COVID-19 crisis
- Gov. Inslee announces law enforcement to crack down on businesses violating stay home order
- Kroger Company helping employees with a "Hero Bonus"
- Costco Updates and Coronavirus Response
- Governor signs law to expand TANF benefits
- Fred Meyer implements "Hero Bonus" for all hourly frontline employees during pandemic
- How to report individuals, groups and businesses that are not complying with stay-at-home order
- Understanding the new tax deadline and stimulus package; a certified public accountant offers tips