TRI-CITIES, WA - A local educator is taking to YouTube to make homeschooling fun for kids and parents during COVID-19.
Currently in Kennewick
TRI-CITIES, WA - In response to the coronavirus pandemic, many employees are making the transition from the office to working from home. It's essential for workers to adapt to the household setting and find creative ways to stay motivated while on the clock.
TRI-CITIES, WA - Supplemental education can inspire students to get better grades and develop a love for learning.
- Fred Meyer press statement 3.24.20
- Gov. Inslee announces law enforcement to crack down on businesses violating stay home order
- Pasco woman finds a new way to make homemade face masks due to elastic shortage
- Gov. Inslee calls the stimulus package a short-term solution; releases Washington State benefits
- Gov. Inslee declares commercial and residential construction non-essential
- Gov. Inslee signed new orders to open healthcare and childcare forces; reduce custody constraints and more
- Gov. Inslee clarifies more essential workers in new proclamtion; provides limitations for retirement during COVID-19 crisis
- Gov. Inslee signs bill creating pathway for zero emissions of vehicles sold in Washington State
- Othello police seize $180,000 worth of drugs
- Avista awarded $51 million refund to customers during COVID-19 crisis