An American bitcoin trader and his girlfriend could face the death penalty after they were accused of threatening Thailand's sovereignty by building and living in a "sea home" off the coast of Phuket.
United Constitutional Patriots, a militia group near the US-Mexico order, detained hundreds of people this week, according to New Mexico's attorney general. CNN's Nick Valencia has more.
CNN's Jake Tapper speaks with former US attorney Preet Bharara, who says that President Donald Trump could be prosecuted when he is out of office, and that the Mueller report made it clear the Mueller team believes there is "future legal jeopardy."
Former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Preet Bharara says that there is potential obstruction case against the president once he leaves office.
President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani joined Jake Tapper to discuss the Mueller report and says there is "nothing wrong" with taking foreign information in a presidential campaign.
Pope Francis delivers Easter Mass from the Vatican, directing his message especially to young Christians around the world.
CNN's SE Cupp wonders what comes next now that special counsel Robert Mueller's redacted report has been released to the public.
Currently in Kennewick
- Seattle Seahawks reach deal with Russell Wilson
- Kennewick police searching for suspect after attempted luring of 12-year-old girl
- Missing Teens In Yakima
- Gov. Inslee signs new car seat regulations into law
- Long-time Sureno gang member and Tri-Cities drug dealer gets 15 years in prison
- One man dead after an argument turns deadly
- New unique taco truck in Yakima
- Burbank man recovering after falling asleep and rear-ending semi on I-82
- Man who threw boy off balcony went to Mall of America intending to kill, court document says
- Police in Washington state seize $1.16M worth of narcotics