President Trump made his address at Davos and was quickly countered by activist Greta Thunberg in a speech of her own.
A bus carrying students from the University of Alabama burst into flames after hitting an object in the road in Mississippi.
"America's Got Talent" judge Howie Mandel used the "golden buzzer" to move a dance crew to the show's finals. HLN's Melissa Knowles reports.
Author Carol Leonnig talks with CNN's John Berman about her book 'A Very Stable Genius,' President Trump's management style, and Trump's meeting with Russian president Vladimir Putin.
CNN chief legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin and CNN political analyst Carl Bernstein break down the implications of Sen. Mitch McConnell's new proposed impeachment trial rules.
Thermal detectors scan passengers for fever at Wuhan's airport and train station, as demand for face masks spikes. CNN's David Culver reports.
John Meade Jr. was known around St. Augustine, Florida as the "friendly homeless man" until his passing. St. Augustine police officer Steven Fischer wanted to learn Meade's story, and when he discovered Meade served in the US Army, he organized a full honors burial and invited the community …
CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta explains what public health officials are concerned about as they race to contain the spread of the Wuhan coronavirus, a new virus that has killed at least six and sickened almost 300 people in Asia.
CNN's Johnita Due shows us around Tallahassee, Florida, where you can see how the actions of civil rights activists, including Due's parents, contributed to the national movement.
Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, who were married from 2000 to 2005, shared the SAG Awards stage. Pitt joked about his failed marriages during his acceptance speech.
Currently in Kennewick
- Kennewick Police arrest man for allegedly raping elementary school-aged girl
- Proposed bill would create 32-hour workweeks in the state of Washington
- School closures and delays for Wednesday, January 15th
- Yakima man turns himself in after allegedly breaking into resident's home
- Yakima man killed in Las Vegas vehicle vs. pedestrian crash
- Multiple People Involved in Warrant Arrest
- Level 3 sex offender now living in Toppenish
- Pasco cold case murderer faces Franklin County judge for the first time
- Man wins $8.4M jackpot after accidentally washing wallet with winning ticket
- UPDATE: I-84 now open in both directions between Pendleton and La Grande, road was closed before due to winter conditions