WASHINGTON (AP) — With a burst of executive orders, President Joe Biden served notice Thursday that the nation’s COVID-19 response is under new management and he’s demanding progress to reduce infections and lift the siege Americans have endured for nearly a year.
Currently in Kennewick
35°F / 26°F
- Kadlec Healthplex holds COVID-19 vaccine clinic, by appointment only
- New locally owned coffee shop opens in Kennewick
- Immediate evacuation in Warden due to Washington Potato Company fire
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination site open at the Benton County fairgrounds, BFHD responds
- Kittitas County’s COVID-19 Vaccine scheduling goes Live
- Benton County Fairgrounds to open mass vaccination site next week
- Benton-Franklin Health District shares how they are prepared to move to Vaccination Phase 1B-1
- Leah Remini 'would cry' if she discovered Scientology spending
- Rep. Dan Newhouse says Biden is "sending our country in the wrong direction"
- Washington governor wants to vaccinate 45K people a day
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.