Eric Schmidt: AI Poses an “Existential Risk” That Could Kill or Harm “Many, Many People"
- ZMG - Veuer
Google CEO Eric Schmidt telling the Wall Street Journal’s CEO Council his thoughts on Artificial Intelligence. Schmidt doesn’t buy into the idea that AI could take over jobs and lead to catastrophic employment loss. Veuer's Elizabeth Keatinge has more.
Currently in Kennewick
87° / 59°
- Driver falls asleep at the wheel, sends three to the hospital in Benton County
- Winner of historic $2B Powerball sued by man who claims ticket was stolen from him
- WWCSO find man dead nearly month after search
- Kittitas County Sheriff orders home to be cleaned through writ of abatement
- Driver hits snake, crashes in Richland after hit-and-run
- Fire Marshal urges WA residents to be wildfire aware and ready
- Body found in Mabton identified as teenager from Spokane
- Silver Alert issued for 84-year-old heading to East Wenatchee
- As street racing continues, one Kennewick woman is fed up
- 60,000 pounds of an explosive chemical is lost during rail shipment, officials say
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.
More from this section
Powered by BLOX Content Management System from BLOX Digital.
You don't have any notifications.
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.