Facebook's former director of monetization Tim Kendall says it's within the company's capability to improve the algorithm and crackdown on misinformation, but they don't because they won't make as much money. Watch the full interview on "This is Life with Lisa Ling."
Currently in Kennewick
- One dead, one injured after rollover crash on highway 12
- Father booked on first-degree child assault for injuries resulting in death of his five-week old son
- Relentless: Inside Kadlec's Walls
- Idaho Police searching for missing and endangered 6-year-old
- BREAKING: Shots Fired, Victim Transported To Yakima Memorial
- Relentless: Mass Exodus of National Hospital Staff
- How to Winterize Your Home Before the Frost!
- Oregon Officials are warning residents of advance fee scams
- Tips to Winterizing Your Home
- Washington State coach Nick Rolovich confirms he applied for religious exemption after win over Oregon State
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.