Rep. Liz Cheney (R-UT) responded to a statement from former President Donald Trump saying the 2020 presidential election was not stolen and anyone who claims otherwise is pushing the Big Lie. Cheney, the number 3 Republican in the House, is now facing renewed calls within her party to be removed from her leadership post.
Currently in Kennewick
- Ellen DeGeneres living with Courteney Cox
- It's always good to double check! Sunnyside man is $2.7 Million richer today after winning the the Lotto
- Viral TikTok Video Amongst New Leads for Sofia Juarez Case
- Washington Democrats turn on Inslee, threaten special session over COVID shutdowns
- New information surfaces about the disappearance of Sofia Juarez
- UPDATE: Kennewick Police arrest suspects after 9 people shot with a BB gun, including a 5-year old girl
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Left lane of EB I-182 is closed due to three different collisions
- Peloton recalls treadmills, halts sales, after a child dies
- 2 students, 1 custodian shot at Idaho middle school, male student in custody
- "I feel sick, I feel helpless"; Defensive wounds show 5-year-old girl fought attacker
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.