...RAIN...BREEZY WINDS...COOLER TEMPERATURES ARE POSSIBLE FOR THIS WEEKEND... .A vigorous weather system may affect north central Oregon and south central Washington this weekend and bring the seasons first significant rain to portions of the area along with breezy winds. A cool front is expected to move across the area Friday night with developing rain showers along with breezy winds into Saturday. With increasing confidence some locations could receive over a quarter inch of rain especially in the area mountains. Any outdoor festivities should keep aware of the possible changing weather conditions as the weekend nears including any updates to the weather forecast.
Currently in Kennewick
80°F / 60°F
- What You Need To Know About Pets & Toxic Algae
- Walla Walla corrections officer arrested, alleged member of violent motorcycle gang
- Kittitas School District may shut down due to outbreak
- FALSE: Inslee denied all WSP employees' vaccine exemption requests
- Naches has the worst air quality in the U.S., according to the National Weather Service
- Officials: Oregon infant dies from COVID-19 complications
- Pasco kid who falsely called 911 for a school shooting is not facing any charges yet
- WA State troopers, other workers sue over vaccine mandate
- Pasco Bulldogs Show Support For Mourning Football Player
- Tri-City Raceway Returns After 17 Years
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.