The Yakima City Council has approved moving forward with a plan to tackle enforcement of the city’s no-camping ordinance that will cost approximately $385,000 a year.
YAKIMA, WA - The city of Yakima announced they will move forward with candidate Alex Meyerhoff for the interim city manager position.
Everyone learns in different ways, and for one child in Yakima, that meant switching schools; not to another school in the district but to a virtual one.
Vape Spot has been open in Yakima for the past five years.
Since being open they've dealt with an increase in taxes and now a possible ban on flavored vaping products.
YAKIMA, WA - In case you missed it, a famous jewelry designer, originally from Yakima, is now making it big as a recording artist, activist and motivational speaker.
TOPPENISH, WA- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and people in Toppenish are helping two local girls in their battle with cancer
SUNNYSIDE, WA-The Sunnyside School District notified parents Thursday after three incidents this week occurred near Washington Elementary School as students walked to and from school.
SELAH, WA - An act of kindness has left one mother thankful to know she's raising her children in a community that cares about the small things.
YAKIMA, WA - From parking to an impressive concert lineup and irresistible deals, we have everything you need to get ready for one of the biggest fairs in Eastern Washington.
Country music hitmaker Phil Vassar will perform Friday night at 7:30 p.m. at the Central Washington State Fair, after Josh Turner's performance was cancelled due to a tragic bus accident that took the life of one of his crew.
WAPATO, WA - Seven Wapato Middle School students are suspected of having ingested an unknown substance causing them to display symptoms of being under the influence of something, the Wapato School District says.
The mayor of Wapato wants back pay for her service as mayor and city council member after a pay change ordinance may not have been published and therefore not legally changed.
On Tuesday, September 17, a Yakima County jury convicted Raymundo Casares of aggravated first-degree murder, two counts of attempted first-degree murder, and unlawful possession of a firearm in the second degree.
MABTON, WA - Just after 11:30 a.m. a Blue Sky Market employee told authorities a man came into the store, grabbed 9mm bullets and said he said was going to kill someone on Seventh Avenue.
The Better Business Bureau is advising caution to make your donations following Hurricane Dorian get to people who need it most.
GRANDVIEW, WA - A kidnapping suspect is behind bars after leading police on a high-speed chase throughout three cities Wednesday night.
Currently in Kennewick
- Sheriff Hatcher's lawyer: Benton County officials pressured wife into reporting false allegation
- Tri-Cities man subject of a documentary set to premiere at Sundance
- Missing hunter found dead in eastern Oregon
- One person dead, another hospitalized after vehicle collision on Hanford Reservation
- Sheriff Hatcher announces he will step back from daily operations until case resolution
- One of the Tri-Cities' most expensive homes is going up for auction
- Business Spotlight: Birrieria Vaka Negra
- Manton Way Fire estimated at 8,700 acres; 70% containment
- Man charged with 2nd degree murder for fatally shooting another man after argument in Walla Walla County
- 12-year-old dragged, hit by school bus; driver charged