PASCO, WA- Pasco Police investigating a drive-by shooting that happened at 6 p.m. on Friday, July 23rd on the 1700 block of West Hopkins.
Police said that six shell casings were found near a van and bullet holes were discovered in the van and another car. Both of which were empty at the time of the shooting. A house was also shot at that was occupied, but no one was injured.
Witnesses and security footage from a nearby house captured a small black car leaving the scene just after the shots were heard. Police tell us the investigation has not identified a motive, but gang activity has not been ruled out. Anyone with information is urged to call Dispatch at (509)628-0333.
Currently in Kennewick
38°F / 36°F
- Amber Alert: 15-year-old girl in Starbuck WA, suspect is believed to be armed and dangerous
- BREAKING: Kennewick Police say teenage boy is in stable condition after residential shooting across from Westgate Elementary
- The body found in a duffle bag has been identified as a 9-year-old girl, an arrest has been made
- 'It's loud. It's rowdy': Eastern Washington finds itself in a rare spot, heading to Montana for Friday's FCS playoff game
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Traffic is backed up on 240 after a rollover crash, diver has minor injuries
- Kennewick High School Football headed to 3A Championshihp
- Moses Lake nurse pleads guilty to stealing and using morphine on the job
- Four months since Jennifer Caridad's disappearance and still no answers
- Why Does the Columbia River look like Chocolate Milk? We have the answer
- Parents of Michigan boy charged in Oxford school shooting
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.