On Friday, April 12 at 6:55 a.m., Yakima County Sheriff’s Office deputies were dispatched to the 1600 block of Cherry Hill Rd for a report of a vehicle that crashed into a ditch after gunshots were heard in the area.
Both Davis High School students and Eisenhower High School students competed in the Washington State Technology Student Association Conference in March.
Four marijuana businesses were recently hit with a lawsuit as the county enforces a ban on all recreational marijuana businesses in unincorporated areas of the county.
A 43-year-old Outlook man is dead after a domestic violence situation between himself and his 19-year-old son.
PROSSER, WA - The Prosser School District is relocating students from Keene Riverview Elementary school to Housel Middle School on Monday April 8th because of a nearby ammonia leak.
PROSSER, WA - With the winter sports season coming to a close, young basketball players wanting to continue playing the sport now turn to their AAU teams. This weekend, there's a pretty special tournament happening in Prosser and Grandview.
A 30-year-old Zillah man is dead after a vehicle pulled out in front of his motorcycle at the intersection of S. 34th Avenue and Ahtanum Road southwest of Yakima.
On March 27, 2019, The Yakima County Coroner’s Office and the lead detective on the case were able to identify the victim of the homicide that happened on March 7, 2019.
Christen Vale Searcy is 60 years old, African American, with black hair and brown eyes. His new residence is in the 2,300 block of E. Birch Street, Yakima, WA 98901.
GRANDVIEW, WA - The 2019 Special Olympic World Summer Games was a multi-sporting event for athletes with intellectual disabilities in the tradition of the Special Olympics movement. The games were held in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, from March 14th through the 21st.
More than a thousand people, including hundreds of law enforcement officers, gathered Thursday at a memorial service for a Washington state sheriff's deputy who was killed last week by a road rage suspect.
YAKIMA, WA - A Yakima-based homeless shelter called Camp Hope recently had their bus stop working, and now students at Perry Technical Institute are helping out. In fact, one student even has a very special surprise for Camp Hope.
Hundreds of law enforcement officers from throughout the region have gathered for a memorial service for Kittitas County Deputy Sheriff Ryan Thompson, who was shot to death by a road rage suspect last week.
YAKIMA, WA - Jason Conrad is talented Center for the Yakima Sunkings professional basketball team. But he is more than just a player, Conrad opened up his own art after school program at Adams Elementary in Wapato.
Currently in Kennewick
- Random customers have been buying this WWII veteran's breakfast in Post Falls every day for at least three years
- Seattle Seahawks reach deal with Russell Wilson
- One dead after semi-truck crash
- Long-time Sureno gang member and Tri-Cities drug dealer gets 15 years in prison
- Washington deputy killed in line of duty identified as WSU grad, former Whitman County deputy Justin DeRosier
- Missing Teens In Yakima
- Burbank man recovering after falling asleep and rear-ending semi on I-82
- Man who threw boy off balcony went to Mall of America intending to kill, court document says
- Is this bag yours? If so Moses Lake PD says you're welcome to come by and claim it
- Police in Washington state seize $1.16M worth of narcotics