BURBANK, WA - Not everyone who gets COVID-19 is going to be severely ill. For some, the illness is not so bad at all. That was the case for a big, loving family in Burbank. However, they're still doing everything they can to prevent the spread.
Currently in Kennewick
38°F / 36°F
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.
- 'It was almost like we were saying goodbye': Sonic workers ate together before shooting
- US Marshals Task Force arrests fugitive, recovers missing children from 2012 in Coeur d'Alene
- Woman sets fire and uses chainsaw to cut through wall after claiming to rescue missing child, police say
- KPD Investigating Hit-and-Run
- Kennewick Police respond to gunshots on N Steptoe
- Tri-City Bible Bookstore closing in December
- Benton-Franklin Counties send letter to Governor Inslee about new COVID-19 restrictions
- Kittitas County COVID-19 contact tracing and disease investigation prioritizes high case volume
- Local restaurants struggle with second shutdown
- Grant County Long Term Care COVID-19 Outbreaks