As featured on
BURLINGAME, Calif., April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Proterra Inc ("Proterra"), a leading innovator in commercial vehicle electrification technology, today announced that it has been selected by the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services as a vendor to supply zero-emission battery-electric transit buses and charging infrastructure under the state's regional Cooperative Purchasing Contract.
Currently in Kennewick
- Ellen DeGeneres living with Courteney Cox
- It's always good to double check! Sunnyside man is $2.7 Million richer today after winning the the Lotto
- New information surfaces about the disappearance of Sofia Juarez
- Viral TikTok Video Amongst New Leads for Sofia Juarez Case
- Boater finds truck in the Columbia River that was stolen 5 years ago
- UPDATE: Kennewick Police arrest suspects after 9 people shot with a BB gun, including a 5-year old girl
- Human remains found in rural Benton County
- Benton County Doctor's license has been suspended for sexual misconduct
- 2 students, 1 custodian shot at Idaho middle school, male student in custody
- Peloton recalls treadmills, halts sales, after a child dies
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.