GEORGE - Paradiso event organizers say the weekend music festival at the Gorge is still scheduled to happen, despite a massive wildfire in Grant County.
A 52-year-old man is in serious condition at Harborview Medical Center after a man driving under the influence struck him with his car.
MATTAWA, WA– A man that barricaded himself along State Route 243 shooting at passing vehicles Thursday afternoon has been arrested. He has been identified by police as 35 year-old Matt Garoutte.
The Yakima City Council has approved moving forward with a plan to tackle enforcement of the city’s no-camping ordinance that will cost approximately $385,000 a year.
YAKIMA, WA - The city of Yakima announced they will move forward with candidate Alex Meyerhoff for the interim city manager position.
Everyone learns in different ways, and for one child in Yakima, that meant switching schools; not to another school in the district but to a virtual one.
Vape Spot has been open in Yakima for the past five years.
Since being open they've dealt with an increase in taxes and now a possible ban on flavored vaping products.
YAKIMA, WA - In case you missed it, a famous jewelry designer, originally from Yakima, is now making it big as a recording artist, activist and motivational speaker.
TOPPENISH, WA- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and people in Toppenish are helping two local girls in their battle with cancer
SUNNYSIDE, WA-The Sunnyside School District notified parents Thursday after three incidents this week occurred near Washington Elementary School as students walked to and from school.
SELAH, WA - An act of kindness has left one mother thankful to know she's raising her children in a community that cares about the small things.
YAKIMA, WA - From parking to an impressive concert lineup and irresistible deals, we have everything you need to get ready for one of the biggest fairs in Eastern Washington.
Country music hitmaker Phil Vassar will perform Friday night at 7:30 p.m. at the Central Washington State Fair, after Josh Turner's performance was cancelled due to a tragic bus accident that took the life of one of his crew.
WAPATO, WA - Seven Wapato Middle School students are suspected of having ingested an unknown substance causing them to display symptoms of being under the influence of something, the Wapato School District says.
On Tuesday, September 17, a Yakima County jury convicted Raymundo Casares of aggravated first-degree murder, two counts of attempted first-degree murder, and unlawful possession of a firearm in the second degree.
MABTON, WA - Just after 11:30 a.m. a Blue Sky Market employee told authorities a man came into the store, grabbed 9mm bullets and said he said was going to kill someone on Seventh Avenue.
Currently in Kennewick
- Five bulls found mysteriously mutilated, drained of blood on Oregon ranch
- Richland city council candidate says "Me Too"; makes accusations against Benton County prosecutor
- Kennewick Police looking for woman who allegedly stole "large adult novelty item"
- West Richland man behind bars after assaulting wife
- City council candidate Lisa Thomas releases statement following dropped charges against Sheriff
- 20-year-old accused of carrying fake 'McLovin' ID purchased off Amazon
- Woman who died at Plutonium Finishing Plant identified
- Massachusetts 12-year-old suspended for hugging gym teacher
- "Lucky to be alive": Coworker starts GoFundMe for Hanford patrol worker injured in fatal crash
- Yakima Police looking for man believed to be armed and dangerous