Moderna said Monday that a low dose of its COVID-19 vaccine is safe and appears to work in 6- to 11-year-olds, as the manufacturer moves toward expanding shots to children.
Currently in Kennewick
44°F / 43°F
SWX's Most Popular
- Nick Rolovich allegedly suing Washington State University
- Coyotes Focused on Shot at History
- Rolovich lawyer calls coach's firing 'unjust and unlawful'
- Eastern Washington upset by Weber State 35-34 after miscues mount
- Royal Knights Charging for 10th State Championship
- Analysis: Nick Rolovich's firing by Washington State has consequences, and not just for him
- Washington State to require proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test for fans at football games
- Reports: Washington State to hire two assistants with run-and-shoot experience
- Washington State coaching candidates: Names to watch as the Cougars begin the search to replace Nick Rolovich
- Nick Rolovich is out as Washington State football coach after failing to comply with state vaccine mandate
- Deadly Vehicle Crash In Toppenish
- TAKE A LOOK: Photos of steel beams going through the cab of a semi in Kennewick
- UPDATE: The boy who suffered head trauma in a Wapato crash is stable and with parents
- I-90 in Snoqualmie Pass closed in both directions due to multi-vehicle crash
- Stolen Vehicles Found In Tri-Cities
- Grandview School District closes schools because of threat
- Human remains were found near Brian Laundrie's personal belongings in a Florida wilderness park
- Autobahn's Tunnel of Terror is back, Get your tickets before they run out!
- UPDATE: Amber Alert canceled for a 3-month-old from Yakima
- Legacy and Kamiakin High Schools will begin the processes to re-name their mascots