(BPT) - The COVID-19 pandemic has had an undeniable, unavoidable impact on the world — from the way you conduct business, to how you shop for groceries. It may have even shifted your idea of what is important in life.
(BPT) - As the nation navigates a safe and socially distant return to work and travel, states are loosening restrictions on stay-at-home orders. As your car may have been relatively idle over the last few months, the following tips can help ensure your vehicle is ready when you are.
(BPT) - Car maintenance is often a scheduled chore when you’re regularly driving. However, if you’re driving less due to the current environment, maintenance can easily become a lesser priority or even completely forgotten. Hankook Tire’s latest Gauge Index found that as daily driving decrea…
(NAPSI)—In the harried competition for close-in spots, normally courteous drivers engage in all kinds of parking taboos, many involving the use of parking spaces designated for the more than 30 million Americans with mobility-impairing disabilities. Fortunately, there are people doing someth…
(StatePoint) Social distancing guidelines across the country have made visiting a conventional movie theater difficult, if not impossible. However, what was once a relic of the past has now become an innovation in entertainment, the drive-in movie theater.
(StatePoint) Nearly 70 percent of all car sales are used vehicles, thanks to the rising costs of new cars and the increasing quality of their used counterparts. While buying a previously owned vehicle makes the best financial sense in a lot of cases, experts say there are some things to keep…
Currently in Kennewick
- 40 miners stuck thousands of feet underground in Idaho mine
- Yakima Health District concludes its investigation into the recent COVID-19 outbreak at Costco
- Health leaders say hundreds of positive Covid-19 cases linked to Hanford Site employees are 'community spread'
- Traffic Alert: New speed limit changes in West Richland
- BREAKING: Rep. Dan Newhouse's statement on Impeachment; "I will vote yes on the articles of impeachment"
- I-84 closed near Pendleton due to truck crashes, WB closed from Baker City to Ontario
- KSD School Board approves hybrid learning start dates for middle and high school students
- Tri-Cities is prepping to roll out next Covid-19 vaccination phase, 1B
- Inslee signs Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery proclamation
- Oregon couple turns repurposed furniture passion into business