(NewsUSA) - Working batteries in smoke alarms? Check. Fresh oil in your car? Check. New water filter for your fridge? Check. But how many people think about regularly checking their tires? As fall travel and winter weather loom on the horizon, taking a moment to check your car tires can make…
(NAPSI)—Following record-setting rainfall in many areas of the country, flooding has taken its toll on vehicles. It's important for those considering buying a used vehicle to be car care aware and check for signs of water intrusion or contamination, advises the nonprofit Car Care Council.
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
(NAPSI)—Today, in the U.S., more than 17 million recalled Takata airbags remain in vehicles on the road. A defective part inside the airbag can explode when the airbag deploys, potentially shooting sharp metal fragments at the driver and passengers. The National Highway Traffic Safety Admini…
(StatePoint) ‘Tis the season for shopping, and not just for presents to put under the tree. Many people shop for new cars this time of year, and for good reason.
Currently in Kennewick
- Five bulls found mysteriously mutilated, drained of blood on Oregon ranch
- Richland city council candidate says "Me Too"; makes accusations against Benton County prosecutor
- Kennewick Police looking for woman who allegedly stole "large adult novelty item"
- West Richland man behind bars after assaulting wife
- City council candidate Lisa Thomas releases statement following dropped charges against Sheriff
- 20-year-old accused of carrying fake 'McLovin' ID purchased off Amazon
- Woman who died at Plutonium Finishing Plant identified
- Massachusetts 12-year-old suspended for hugging gym teacher
- "Lucky to be alive": Coworker starts GoFundMe for Hanford patrol worker injured in fatal crash
- Yakima Police looking for man believed to be armed and dangerous