// Breaking News //
(NAPSI)—Millions of Americans who own an RV have it parked in their driveway or a storage facility for the better part of the year. With many families wary of airplanes and hotels these days, it may be time to consider renting your rig to make some serious cash.According to peer-to-peer RV r…
(BPT) - Car maintenance is often a scheduled chore when you’re regularly driving. However, if you’re driving less due to the current environment, maintenance can easily become a lesser priority or even completely forgotten. Hankook Tire’s latest Gauge Index found that as daily driving decrea…
(BPT) - After the snow and ice has melted away each spring, drivers and homeowners around the country are left with their aftermath — annoying and destructive potholes.
(NewsUSA) - Sponsored News - The coronavirus has spread throughout the United States like wildfire. Workers are being furloughed, resulting in almost 17 million unemployment claims between March 15th and April 4th.
(StatePoint) Nearly 70 percent of all car sales are used vehicles, thanks to the rising costs of new cars and the increasing quality of their used counterparts. While buying a previously owned vehicle makes the best financial sense in a lot of cases, experts say there are some things to keep…
(NewsUSA) - You may be surprised to learn that, when asked to consider the items they can't live without, Americans rank toothpaste and their toothbrush almost as important as the internet and cell phones, according to a recent study.
(StatePoint) Last year's long and brutal winter depleted road salt supplies throughout much of the U.S. As a result, a number of cities have experienced significant price spikes when placing their salt orders this year. At a time when experts are highlighting the environmental and infrastru…
(StatePoint) The holidays can be the happiest time of the year, but unfortunately, they can also be the most dangerous, with more fatal car crashes occurring due to increased travel time, more alcohol use and excessive speed, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
Currently in Kennewick
- Human remains found in Prosser backyard, police are investigating
- Nostalgic drive-in movie series coming to the Tri-Cities
- Loren Culp talks to KHQ about running against Gov. Inslee and what he'd do on his first day in office
- BOGO and 'Get the Row:' Alaska launches BOGO sale for travel systemwide
- Local children diagnosed with rare COVID-19 related condition MIS-C
- Richland Police reminding people what information is shared through car decals
- FIRST ON KHQ: Airway Heights Corrections inmate pleads not guilty to murdering cellmate who sexually abused his little sister
- Guard at Airway Heights Corrections Center accused of smuggling drugs to inmates, two more charged
- MISSING PERSON FOUND
- Delays Tuesday across the Blue Bridge in the Tri Cities