(StatePoint) Last year's long and brutal winter depleted road salt supplies throughout much of the U.S. As a result, a number of cities have experienced significant price spikes when placing their salt orders this year. At a time when experts are highlighting the environmental and infrastru…
(StatePoint) The holidays can be the happiest time of the year, but unfortunately, they can also be the most dangerous, with more fatal car crashes occurring due to increased travel time, more alcohol use and excessive speed, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
(NAPSI)—You may notice, when the weather turns colder, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) light on your dashboard lights up more frequently. The Car Care Council recommends checking your tire pressure regularly during the winter to help keep the TPMS light off and your vehicle safe.
(NewsUSA) - Working batteries in smoke alarms? Check. Fresh oil in your car? Check. New water filter for your fridge? Check. But how many people think about regularly checking their tires? As fall travel and winter weather loom on the horizon, taking a moment to check your car tires can make…
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
Currently in Kennewick
- School Closures and Delays for Friday, Jan. 17th
- School closures and delays for Tuesday, January 14th
- School closures and delays for Thursday, Jan. 16.
- Kennewick Police arrest man for allegedly raping elementary school-aged girl
- Level 3 sex offender now living in Toppenish
- School closures and delays for Wednesday, January 15th
- Yakima man turns himself in after allegedly breaking into resident's home
- Yakima man killed in Las Vegas vehicle vs. pedestrian crash
- Multiple People Involved in Warrant Arrest
- Pasco cold case murderer faces Franklin County judge for the first time