(BPT) - Everyone has unique skincare needs, so why are so many people following similar routines? How you look and how you feel are closely tied together, so it's important to create a body care routine that works for your specific needs so you can project your personal best.
(BPT) - From tag-free boxer briefs and seamless bikinis to weightless cotton fabrics and moisture-wicking technology, there’s a go-to type of underwear for everyone. Influenced by notable pop culture moments and the evolving fashion industry, underwear styles have taken huge leaps throughout…
(BPT) - Ada Rojas is not your typical entrepreneur and small-business owner. She’s one of only a few Afro-Latinas to launch a beauty brand with her community in mind as the inspiration. Although representation is a hot button topic for many industries and workplaces, Latina voices and storie…
(StatePoint) When it comes to your skin and hair care routine, it can be all too easy to forget the scalp. After time though, this neglect can take a toll on the health of your hair, according to experts.
(StatePoint) One of the keys to encouraging children to develop the healthy habit of regular exercise is to make fitness a priority in the home. With cooler weather and changing scenery to enjoy, autumn can be an ideal time to try new outdoor activities.
(StatePoint) More Americans are investing their time and energy in the pursuit of fitness these days, with the percentage of people belonging to gyms and health clubs nearly doubling from 2000-2017, according to Statista. Beyond casual workouts, participation in extreme sports and endurance …
(NewsUSA) - Managing the effects of skin aging includes tackling the common complaint of skin crepiness. Crepiness refers to a sagging appearance caused in part by lack of moisture in the skin; women are especially affected by skin crepiness on the upper arms and above the knees.
(StatePoint) As the seasons change and the weather cools, you may be naturally inclined to pay less attention to the health and appearance of your skin. However, experts say that falling temperatures should not coincide with ditching your skin protection routine.
Currently in Kennewick
- 40 miners stuck thousands of feet underground in Idaho mine
- Yakima Health District concludes its investigation into the recent COVID-19 outbreak at Costco
- Health leaders say hundreds of positive Covid-19 cases linked to Hanford Site employees are 'community spread'
- Traffic Alert: New speed limit changes in West Richland
- BREAKING: Rep. Dan Newhouse's statement on Impeachment; "I will vote yes on the articles of impeachment"
- I-84 closed near Pendleton due to truck crashes, WB closed from Baker City to Ontario
- KSD School Board approves hybrid learning start dates for middle and high school students
- Tri-Cities is prepping to roll out next Covid-19 vaccination phase, 1B
- Inslee signs Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery proclamation
- Oregon couple turns repurposed furniture passion into business