(StatePoint) In case you missed it, wallpaper has made a comeback in the interior design world. This is for good reason. Today, there are literally millions of designs from which to choose. Not only that, new types of wallpaper can make application and removal easier than ever.
(StatePoint) Making your dorm room feel like home takes work and planning, but starting with a blank canvas allows you to bring your personality to life! Here are some fun, unique ideas to incorporate style and comfort into your space that you can enjoy while you study, socialize and sleep:
(StatePoint) Beyond sprucing up your work and living environs, there’s certainly much to love about houseplants, whether it’s the simple act of taking care of something or the fact that some varietals can even improve the air quality in your home (peace lilies, we’re looking at you).
(StatePoint) First impressions are everything. And while a lot gets said about exterior curb appeal, what one sees upon entering your home matters just as much.
(StatePoint) It’s no secret that spending the past year in quarantine has made people focus more on their homes. DIY projects are at an all-time high. Painting. Furniture fixups. Baking. Outdoor and indoor gardening.
(StatePoint) Plant parenthood among Millennials and Gen Z has been on the rise in recent years, and time spent at home throughout the pandemic has inspired even more people to start houseplant collections. In fact, over the past year, searches including “indoor plants,” “buy plants” and “pla…
(StatePoint) The COVID-19 pandemic permanently evolved our definition of “home,” inspiring us to reconsider how we use and live in our spaces. For many, it’s no longer just the place where we relax and regroup at the end of the day – it’s also an office, daycare, eatery, gym or classroom.
(StatePoint) The arrival of spring brings with it warming temperatures, blooming flowers and endless springtime celebrations. It is also an opportunity to try something new, whether it is in the garden, kitchen or around the home.
(StatePoint) As Valentine’s Day quickly approaches, celebrations may include romantic dinners, Galentine’s Day plans or even family fun. The experts at Dollar General have provided a few budget-friendly decor ideas that everyone will love.
Currently in Kennewick
- Kennewick Police arrest suspect following shooting in Walmart parking lot
- Frustration in higher insurance rates since the credit score ban
- Missing Mississippi Man
- Yakima's Holiday Light Fest Is Back!
- KPD arrests man for alleged assault of a child, newborn in hospital with skull fracture
- Local couple gives free Thanksgiving meals to families in need
- A woman is dead after falling out of a truck on the freeway and getting hit by an oncoming semi
- Selena Gomez launches new mental health online platform Wondermind
- Rare stone known for its blue color only found in Central Washington
- Royal Football Looking for 10th State Title