(StatePoint) Whether you’re putting down roots or putting your home on the market, kitchen upgrades make a huge impact. Not only do they have daily “good feeling” appeal for current homeowners, they can offer a great return on investment when it’s time to sell.
(StatePoint) Over the last year, our kitchens have become a place where we prep for an important presentation, help with schoolwork, cook meals together and laugh with friends at a virtual party.
(StatePoint) Have the cold winter months left your home feeling a bit dirty, drab or disorganized? Are you feeling the urge to purge? Then it’s time for some spring cleaning. With a few simple tips and tricks, your home—and mood—can be refreshed and revitalized.
(StatePoint) Spring is a great time to refresh your home. Whether you’re planning a major clean sweep or just giving problem areas a little extra TLC, experts say that a few simple strategies will make the job easier and the fruits of your labor last longer.
Currently in Kennewick
- Driver injured after rollover crash in Kennewick
- Emily Blunt says John Krasinski is 'immune' to her love scenes
- Sunnyside High School student wins 'Stuck at Prom' Scholarship
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers awards Clover Island $4 million dollars to save endangered aquatic animals
- Kennewick woman arrested after slashing patrol car tires and running from police
- A Look at the 2021 Tri-City Water Follies
- 2 injured, 2 arrested in early morning Walla Walla shooting
- Officer and suspect shot near first street in Yakima
- Level 3 sex offender address change
- Yakima Sheriff deputy investigated after DUI arrest