(NewsUSA) - Some dog lovers show their puppy love with fancy dog food, a special spot on the sofa or toys and outfits.
(BPT) - Pets are part of the family, so it’s important to practice preventative care to support their well-being and help them live long, healthy lives. Just like people, pets can be affected by chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and allergies. That's why it’s always good to …
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
Currently in Kennewick
- Random customers have been buying this WWII veteran's breakfast in Post Falls every day for at least three years
- Seattle Seahawks reach deal with Russell Wilson
- One dead after semi-truck crash
- Long-time Sureno gang member and Tri-Cities drug dealer gets 15 years in prison
- Washington deputy killed in line of duty identified as WSU grad, former Whitman County deputy Justin DeRosier
- Burbank man recovering after falling asleep and rear-ending semi on I-82
- Man who threw boy off balcony went to Mall of America intending to kill, court document says
- Is this bag yours? If so Moses Lake PD says you're welcome to come by and claim it
- Police in Washington state seize $1.16M worth of narcotics
- Missing Teens In Yakima