(BPT) - Pets are part of the family, so it’s important to practice preventative care to support their well-being and help them live long, healthy lives. Just like people, pets can be affected by chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and allergies. That's why it’s always good to …
(BPT) - For many people, the health and happiness of their pets is a prime concern during travel. In fact, according to a recent survey, 48 percent of pet owners said that they actually care about their pets’ comfort more than their own when traveling. And while traveling with pets can be st…
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
(BPT) - Imagine going to a job interview filthy and stinky. Or on a first date covered in mud. Unfortunately, that’s the reality for millions of shelter dogs looking to make a good first impression. While rescue organizations work tirelessly, the sad truth is that less than half of these dog…
(NAPSI)—NaturVet’s veterinarian-formulated pet supplements have progressed over the last 25 years to keep up with the ever-changing needs of pet parents. NaturVet’s newest Hemp for Health product line includes four top products—Allergy, Calming, Immune and Joint—that are now available enhanc…
(StatePoint) If youâ€™ve ever experienced dry mouth, you know how uncomfortable it can be. Unfortunately, your pet can get dry mouth too, and it can lead to more serious issues down the line and can also be a sign of more serious current health issues.
Currently in Kennewick
- West Richland man in jail for allegedly strangling woman to death
- Former Red Robin restaurant company CEO dies by suicide
- High school teacher fired for refusing to use student's preferred pronouns
- School Delays Monday, Dec. 10th
- Woman thrown from car after crash; airlifted to Harborview
- Body of missing woman found
- Doctor: Seattle woman who died of brain-eating amoeba used tap water in neti pot
- Murder defendant killed in Yakima jail assault, officials say
- Pasco Police investigating after 2 shot
- 1st baby born using uterus transplanted from deceased donor