Road to Reopening
(NAPSI)—It’s near the time to celebrate the holidays with family and friends. The United States Postal Service has long been known as a Santa’s helper, and we take this role seriously. Here are some tips to help keep people, pets and packages safe.
(NAPSI)—A puppy named Mulligan has big paws to fill, but the mixed breed rescue dog is up to the challenge of becoming the new voice for the TurfMutt Foundation, says his new owner and guardian, Kris Kiser, President of the organization.
(NAPSI)—Life can be stressful, and just like us dogs and cats can experience stress caused by loud noises, storms, fear, excitement, travel, grooming, separation anxiety, the addition of a new pet to the family, and even some holidays can be stressful!
(NAPSI)—Lucky the TurfMutt is a real-life rescue dog who “pawed it forward” by spending a decade educating children and families about living landscapes—why they are important to people and the planet, how to take care of them, and encouraging everyone to get out and enjoy the nature around …
(StatePoint) Dogs are important and adored members of their families, however, millions go missing every year. The reasons are varied and probably not all that surprising. A curious dog might jump over a fence or dig a hole under one. A pup might sneak out a door or gate inadvertently left o…
Currently in Kennewick
- FBI investigating triple homicide in Wapato
- Road closed at Selph Landing and Clark for head on collision investigation on Taylor Flats Road
- Second George Floyd protest occurs in Pasco
- Crowd turns destructive overnight in Kennewick
- Members with "Defend the Tri" protect businesses in the Tri-Cities
- Benton County leaders propose plan to enter Phase 2 of Safe Start Plan
- Missing firefighter's body found near Peoh Point after a two day search
- Local school districts prepare for what the next school year may look like
- WA virus order expiring, counties get more flexibility
- Yakima Health District announces directive requiring face masks in public