(BPT) - There’s no better summer companion than your furry, four-legged friend. From sunshine and beach days to playing fetch at the park, summer is the perfect season to bond with your pet. Keep in mind that higher temperatures come with higher precautions for pet owners. Here are four help…
(NAPSI)—Can you picture a member of your family attacking a mail carrier? Of course you couldn't, but it happened 5,714 times last year across the nation.
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
Currently in Kennewick
- The Latest: 'Long and arduous' protests in Portland, Oregon
- City of Pasco provides cooling devices to help police beat the heat
- Man impersonating cop pulls over van full of detectives, police say
- Back to school: how to correctly pass a school bus
- Sticky Budz: Lab explosion that gave employee second- and third-degree burns started by static electricity
- LIGO Hanford receives $7.7 million to build a STEM Center
- 4 last wolves in Washington pack killed by state hunters
- Woman who led officers on high speed chase now facing 6 felony charges, including attempted murder
- Pasco Police arrest two teens for spray-painting phallic symbols on objects
- City of Ellensburg says it was a victim of electronic theft