(NAPSI)—A puppy named Mulligan has big paws to fill, but the mixed breed rescue dog is up to the challenge of becoming the new voice for the TurfMutt Foundation, says his new owner and guardian, Kris Kiser, President of the organization.
(NAPSI)—Life can be stressful, and just like us dogs and cats can experience stress caused by loud noises, storms, fear, excitement, travel, grooming, separation anxiety, the addition of a new pet to the family, and even some holidays can be stressful!
(BPT) - What you don't know about fleas, ticks and your pet might surprise you. A study by the Harris Poll on behalf of Merck Animal Health found U.S. pet owners hold some common misconceptions when it comes to keeping these pests away from their pets.
(StatePoint) Dogs are important and adored members of their families, however, millions go missing every year. The reasons are varied and probably not all that surprising. A curious dog might jump over a fence or dig a hole under one. A pup might sneak out a door or gate inadvertently left o…
Currently in Kennewick
- Kennewick Police arrest man for allegedly raping elementary school-aged girl
- Proposed bill would create 32-hour workweeks in the state of Washington
- School closures and delays for Wednesday, January 15th
- Yakima man turns himself in after allegedly breaking into resident's home
- Yakima man killed in Las Vegas vehicle vs. pedestrian crash
- Multiple People Involved in Warrant Arrest
- Level 3 sex offender now living in Toppenish
- Pasco cold case murderer faces Franklin County judge for the first time
- Man wins $8.4M jackpot after accidentally washing wallet with winning ticket
- UPDATE: I-84 now open in both directions between Pendleton and La Grande, road was closed before due to winter conditions