(BPT) - With temperatures rising, it’s time to get your lawn and garden in shape for spring. Do you have the right tools for the job?
(StatePoint) Spring is here, which means the weather is warming, there’s more daylight, flowers are popping up… and so are “For Sale” signs in yards nationwide.
(BPT) - From paver patios and fire pits to LED lights and Wi-Fi entertainment systems, there are countless ways homeowners can upgrade their backyard these days. However, few additions can enrich the natural landscape of your backyard and complement the exterior look of a home like a decorat…
(BPT) - Are you longing for a bathroom refresh? For an instant update, focus your efforts on the faucet and showerhead.
(BPT) - Trimming costs is, hands down, the easiest way to put more dollars in your pocket. When looking at the major expenses in your life, insurance is often seen as a big one. While there are well-known tips for saving on insurance, like bundling home and auto, a good first step is to have…
(BPT) - There are many simple and affordable ways to improve the curb appeal of a home. From power washing the siding and painting the shutters to landscaping the front yard and updating the mailbox, homeowners have countless do-it-yourself possibilities that will effectively add curb appeal…
(BPT) - Nearly 70 percent of homeowners spend more time outside after completing a landscaping project, according to a 2018 Houzz survey. While this is not a new trend, upgrading the backyard and the curb appeal of a home continues to be a smart investment, especially when hardscapes are inv…
(NewsUSA) - There came a point in Meghanne's 29-year-old life when she decided it was time to "be an adult and buy a house." And as a loan officer, she wanted to practice what she preached about investing in homeownership.
(NewsUSA) - Sponsored by GAF - How many houses have you been outbid on? And if you're an owner who can't even get a nibble out of buyers - if some barely even bother stepping inside - are you starting to feel like screaming?
(StatePoint) While mortgage interest rates remain near historic lows, they have been slowly rising over the last year, increasing the cost of 30-year loans for borrowers.
(StatePoint) With the cost of housing continuing to rise faster than wages, itâ€™s no wonder that many Americans nationwide are struggling to make ends meet. Luckily, solutions already exist to address the affordable housing shortage, say experts.
Currently in Kennewick
- Driver sustains serious injuries after FedEx truck rolls
- A Florida man thought he was getting a deal of a lifetime, but instead of a villa, he got a strip of grass
- Pasco Police looking for suspect who stole elderly woman's wallet at Albertsons
- 2019 Bachelor casting call coming to Washington
- Free Ice Cream TODAY from Dairy Queen on the first day of summer
- WATCH: Huge brawl breaks out at 7-year-old youth baseball game after 13-year-old umpire makes questionable call
- Grant County and other agencies bust 38 drug dealers at Paradiso; seize several different narcotics
- Kadlec facing class action lawsuit for emergency room fees
- Pasco man charged with two counts of kidnapping posts bail
- Volunteer firefighter one of two boaters who drowned in Columbia River