(BPT) - When it comes to one of life’s biggest investments, first impressions often mean everything. Take a trip down memory lane to the moment you fell in love with your home. There’s a high probability that curb appeal played a key role in the decision-making process before you ever steppe…
(StatePoint) In today’s world where moving fast is the norm, you may think that finding the time to apply for a home loan is about as likely as finding the time to remove your jam-packed storage room of all the objects that don’t bring you joy.
(BPT) - With temperatures rising, it’s time to get your lawn and garden in shape for spring. Do you have the right tools for the job?
(StatePoint) Spring is here, which means the weather is warming, there’s more daylight, flowers are popping up… and so are “For Sale” signs in yards nationwide.
(StatePoint) While mortgage interest rates remain near historic lows, they have been slowly rising over the last year, increasing the cost of 30-year loans for borrowers.
Currently in Kennewick
- The Latest: 'Long and arduous' protests in Portland, Oregon
- City of Pasco provides cooling devices to help police beat the heat
- Back to school: how to correctly pass a school bus
- Man impersonating cop pulls over van full of detectives, police say
- Sticky Budz: Lab explosion that gave employee second- and third-degree burns started by static electricity
- LIGO Hanford receives $7.7 million to build a STEM Center
- 4 last wolves in Washington pack killed by state hunters
- Pasco Police arrest two teens for spray-painting phallic symbols on objects
- Woman who led officers on high speed chase now facing 6 felony charges, including attempted murder
- City of Ellensburg says it was a victim of electronic theft