Road to Reopening
(StatePoint) While real estate agents report that far fewer people than normal have been moving during the COVID-19 pandemic, that may soon change. A recent Harris Poll found that nearly a third of U.S. adults living in urban areas are considering a move to less densely populated cities in t…
(BPT) - After the snow and ice has melted away each spring, drivers and homeowners around the country are left with their aftermath — annoying and destructive potholes.
(BPT) - While the COVID-19 pandemic has delayed real estate transactions across the country, some still need to buy or sell their homes. It’s critical to understand the pandemic’s impacts on real estate, from simply touring a home to the ability to close transactions.
(BPT) - Looks matter and first impressions count! So to pique the interest of potential buyers, refresh your home’s exterior and boost the curb appeal with new siding. In-the-know design pros are choosing cypress siding for the upgrade. It looks great and can last a lifetime, no matter what …
(NewsUSA) - Retirees seeking comfortable climates, relaxed lifestyles, and affordable, quality medical care might find a hidden gem in Costa Rica.
(StatePoint) If buying a home is on your near-future to-do list, experts say that 2020 may be a good year to make it happen. Mortgage interest rates are near historic lows, providing you with the opportunity to finance a new home purchase at a much lower cost.
(StatePoint) While you can’t choose your family, you can choose how close you live to them. A new survey suggests some healthy boundaries between parents and in-laws make for a happier family relationship -- something to keep in mind when shopping for a home.
(StatePoint) Whether you’ve completed an amazing renovation, or you are selling your house, you’ll want to take perfect pictures of your home to share.
(StatePoint) For many Americans, making the jump to buying that first house is a significant achievement that allows them to put their mark on their own space, while creating room for family and pets.
Currently in Kennewick
- Benton and Franklin Counties were approved to move to modified Phase 1
- Prisoners go on food strike at Washington State Penitentiary saying the facility not doing enough to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Ten men arrested in connection with Yakima juvenile sex trafficking case
- Let Freedom Ring Warbirds will be flying over towns here in the northwest
- Richland students ask for public's mask participation
- Local Restaurants Appreciate Community Support
- Whitman college voices concern over Walla Walla PD officer's tattoo
- Washington driver license extends expiration date deadlines again
- Guide to firework regulations in Benton and Franklin Counties
- City of Prosser seeks volunteers for officer-involved shooting investigation