Road to Reopening
(BPT) - As much as your loved ones mean to you, gift-giving can be challenging. If you want to make an impact with your gifts, consider making an impression by customizing them. Personalized gifts speak volumes about the thought and care that went into choosing the gift.
(BPT) - Valentine's Day is a special time to celebrate love of all different kinds. Whether it's to celebrate romantic love, adoration of family members, appreciation for neighbors or the bond between best friends, Valentine's Day is perfect for gifting a sweet treat that shows you care.
(BPT) - Did you get a little too jolly with the credit card this year? Were you so merry you didn't have time to focus much on your budget? Did the season of giving just keep going and going? Hindsight is 20/20 in 2020 when you overspent during the holidays.
(BPT) - It doesn’t get more romantic than a getaway to Italy. But if a trip to Italy is not in the cards this year — no worries! With just a little planning, you can do the next best thing and bring some Italian flair to your Valentine’s Day — whether you want to woo your new crush or celebr…
(StatePoint) June to November is known in many parts of the country as hurricane season. As a growing area of the U.S. becomes susceptible to the effects of tropical storms, tornadoes and hurricanes, it’s important to have a plan for your home and family.
Currently in Kennewick
- FBI investigating triple homicide in Wapato
- Road closed at Selph Landing and Clark for head on collision investigation on Taylor Flats Road
- Second George Floyd protest occurs in Pasco
- Crowd turns destructive overnight in Kennewick
- Members with "Defend the Tri" protect businesses in the Tri-Cities
- Benton County leaders propose plan to enter Phase 2 of Safe Start Plan
- Missing firefighter's body found near Peoh Point after a two day search
- Local school districts prepare for what the next school year may look like
- WA virus order expiring, counties get more flexibility
- Yakima Health District announces directive requiring face masks in public