Road to Reopening
(BPT) - During a season that’s usually devoted to adventure, many of us have been forced to stick a little closer to home. When it’s finally time to return to our globetrotting ways, it’s vital to make sure our vehicles are ready.
(BPT) - While you may not be able to travel to your favorite beach destination this spring, you can experience Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, through virtual experiences that bring the area's popular beaches, attractions, activities and more to you. And those same features can help you plan f…
(BPT) - If you’re at home with time to work on a project, one of the things you can do is give your vehicle an updated look. The automotive aftermarket offers a variety of special products and accessories that will enable you to transform the appearance of any vehicle quickly, easily and aff…
(BPT) - The theory that the world is interconnected to such a degree that the fluttering of a butterfly’s wing in Africa could cause a tornado in Arizona has been debated for over a century. One man wanted to try a similar experiment, but in kindness. Could one random act of kindness have th…
(BPT) - Dreaming of a warm beach destination this winter? If the view outside your window makes you shiver, it may be time for a warm-weather getaway — and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina has you covered. Instead of looking out at the snow and ice, you could be viewing a sunny beach and ocean waves.
(BPT) - Arkansas has become an increasingly popular destination for families, couples and even solo travelers looking for opportunities to embrace outdoor adventure and experience the state’s rich history. The state prides itself on its continuous efforts to provide exceptional recreational …
(BPT) - In spring 2019, VisitPITTSBURGH launched a new national marketing campaign — Pull Up a Chair. You are Welcomed Here. The now award-winning campaign is built on a welcoming Pittsburgh message and the act of offering someone a chair — a universal sign of hospitality and respect. The ca…
(BPT) - As a parent, you worry about your child’s future. Will they be confident enough to weather life’s ups and downs? Will they find happiness and success? How will they navigate their future challenges?
(NAPSI)—Some things never change when it comes to traveling with friends and family, but every year new trends arise as travelers discover new places and ways to travel. With data and insights from its global vacation rental marketplace, Vrbo identified where, how and why Americans will trav…
(NAPSI)—If you’re ever thinking about investing in a second home or listing your property as a vacation rental, you’ll be in good company. New research on the global second-home market reveals for the second straight year that more homeowners are buying a second home to use as a vacation ren…
(NAPSI)—The travel industry uses the term “shoulder season” to talk about the slower, cheaper time after school is back in session. The savings are real if you can get a group together not bound by the school calendar or just sneak out of town for one more quick weekend at the beach.
Currently in Kennewick
- Lana Del Rey insts 'culture is sick right now' after backlash over equality comments
- Washington Department of Labor and Industries approved to fine businesses who go against Stay Home, Stay Healthy order
- Churches holding in-person services aganist stay home order
- Hundreds gather for a parking lot party, hosted by a local restaurant during COVID
- Umatilla County Search and Rescue Find Lost Mushroom Hunters
- Pasco Police need help identifying man in skull mask hit by train
- Homicide on Sunday near Sunnyside
- Driver suffers minor injuries after car crash on Columbia Park Trail
- 'It's disheartening and definitely heart breaking for the athletes': thousands of dollars worth of Special Olympics equipment stolen
- Yakima woman tells her story of survival after being kidnapped and shot