WASHINGTON (AP) — Democrat Doug White advances to November general election in Washington's 4th Congressional District.
Copyright 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM WEDNESDAY TO 11 PM PDT FRIDAY... * WHAT...Temperatures up to 103 expected. * WHERE...In Washington, Lower Columbia Basin of Washington and Foothills of the Blue Mountains of Washington. In Oregon, Foothills of the Northern Blue Mountains of Oregon, Lower Columbia Basin of Oregon, Central Oregon, Foothills of the Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon and North Central Oregon. * WHEN...From 11 AM Wednesday to 11 PM PDT Friday. * IMPACTS...Hot temperatures may cause heat illnesses to occur. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Drink plenty of fluids, stay in an air-conditioned room, stay out of the sun, and check up on relatives and neighbors. Young children and pets should never be left unattended in vehicles under any circumstances. Take extra precautions if you work or spend time outside. When possible reschedule strenuous activities to early morning or evening. Know the signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and heat stroke. Wear lightweight and loose fitting clothing when possible. To reduce risk during outdoor work, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration recommends scheduling frequent rest breaks in shaded or air conditioned environments. Anyone overcome by heat should be moved to a cool and shaded location. Heat stroke is an emergency! Call 9 1 1. &&
Currently in Kennewick
- Large fire off I-182 East and Queensgate Dr. spreading close to homes
- Gov. Inslee orders flags to half-staff
- 73-year-old motorcyclist dead after being unable to stop in Yakima
- Governor Updates Vaccine Directive For State Employees
- Car collides with transformer, causes power outage
- Inslee Issues Monkeypox Directive
- Tri-cities meth trafficker sentenced to 10 years after DEA finds Santa Muerte shrine
- 3 Tri-City teens arrested on murder charges in Spokane
- UPDATE: Canyon Rd Fire Near Grandview Expands
- Fire Destroys Flour Mill
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.