Currently in Kennewick
Extreme Science: Playing With Super Hydrophobic Mazes
Extreme Science with Radical Rick: Boiling Water in a Vacuum
Extreme Science with Radical Rick: Articulated Grabber
Extreme Science: Will an energy drink make your loaf of bread portable?
Extreme Science: More using science to debunk viral magic tricks
Extreme Science: Will hand sanitizer and an energy drink break a coffee cup?
Extreme Science: Debunking the "Self-Healing" Balloon
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Making A Self-Starting Siphon
Extreme Science: Drying Out Some Fruit Without a Dehydrator
EXTREME SCIENCE: Radical Rick Brings Back the Vacuum Chamber
Extreme Science: Air pressure and Bernoulli's Principle
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Fun with Ping Pong Balls and Water Bottles
EXTREME SCIENCE: Cory and Rick Drop Feathers In A Vacuum
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Playing With Silicone!
Extreme Science with Radical Rick: Ignite and relight - Revisited
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Building Your Own Laminar Flow Valve
Valleyfest is this weekend! Go see The Wake Up Show's Radical Rick!
- Kennewick Police arrest suspect following shooting in Walmart parking lot
- Frustration in higher insurance rates since the credit score ban
- Missing Mississippi Man
- Yakima's Holiday Light Fest Is Back!
- A woman is dead after falling out of a truck on the freeway and getting hit by an oncoming semi
- Local couple gives free Thanksgiving meals to families in need
- KPD arrests man for alleged assault of a child, newborn in hospital with skull fracture
- Selena Gomez launches new mental health online platform Wondermind
- Rare stone known for its blue color only found in Central Washington
- Royal Football Looking for 10th State Title
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.