Currently in Kennewick
Extreme Science: Playing With Super Hydrophobic Mazes
Extreme Science with Radical Rick: Boiling Water in a Vacuum
Extreme Science with Radical Rick: Articulated Grabber
Extreme Science: Will an energy drink make your loaf of bread portable?
Extreme Science: More using science to debunk viral magic tricks
Extreme Science: Will hand sanitizer and an energy drink break a coffee cup?
Extreme Science: Debunking the "Self-Healing" Balloon
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Making A Self-Starting Siphon
Extreme Science: Drying Out Some Fruit Without a Dehydrator
EXTREME SCIENCE: Radical Rick Brings Back the Vacuum Chamber
Extreme Science: Air pressure and Bernoulli's Principle
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Fun with Ping Pong Balls and Water Bottles
EXTREME SCIENCE: Cory and Rick Drop Feathers In A Vacuum
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Playing With Silicone!
Extreme Science with Radical Rick: Ignite and relight - Revisited
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Building Your Own Laminar Flow Valve
Valleyfest is this weekend! Go see The Wake Up Show's Radical Rick!
- Driver injured after rollover crash in Kennewick
- Emily Blunt says John Krasinski is 'immune' to her love scenes
- Sunnyside High School student wins 'Stuck at Prom' Scholarship
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers awards Clover Island $4 million dollars to save endangered aquatic animals
- Kennewick woman arrested after slashing patrol car tires and running from police
- A Look at the 2021 Tri-City Water Follies
- 2 injured, 2 arrested in early morning Walla Walla shooting
- Officer and suspect shot near first street in Yakima
- Level 3 sex offender address change
- Yakima Sheriff deputy investigated after DUI arrest
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.