Emergency approval given to rapid response virus tests
Currently in Kennewick
Extreme Science with Radical Rick: Boiling Water in a Vacuum
Extreme Science with Radical Rick: Articulated Grabber
Extreme Science: Will an energy drink make your loaf of bread portable?
Extreme Science: More using science to debunk viral magic tricks
Extreme Science: Will hand sanitizer and an energy drink break a coffee cup?
Extreme Science: Debunking the "Self-Healing" Balloon
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Making A Self-Starting Siphon
Extreme Science: Drying Out Some Fruit Without a Dehydrator
EXTREME SCIENCE: Radical Rick Brings Back the Vacuum Chamber
Extreme Science: Air pressure and Bernoulli's Principle
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Fun with Ping Pong Balls and Water Bottles
EXTREME SCIENCE: Cory and Rick Drop Feathers In A Vacuum
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Playing With Silicone!
Extreme Science with Radical Rick: Ignite and relight - Revisited
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Building Your Own Laminar Flow Valve
Valleyfest is this weekend! Go see The Wake Up Show's Radical Rick!
Extreme Science with Radical Rick: Revised Tennis Ball Cannon
Extreme Science with Radical Rick: Marshmallow Shooters
Extreme Science with Radical Rick:No Expression Lemon Challenge
- Seattle hit #1 as the worst major city in air quality and pollution in the world
- UPDATE: Cold Creek Fire now 5% Contained
- White Pass Ski Area employees first to battle Cold Creek Fire
- Tips for Staying Safe During Hazardous Air Conditions
- Level III Offender Notification
- Apples Gov. Inslee gifted to fire victims tested positive for apple maggot larvae
- Latest: Oregon seeks presidential disaster declaration
- 11-Year-Old Girl Injured During Wednesday Morning Drive-By Shooting
- Benton Franklin Health District says schools could open as early as October 1
- Kennewick School District Announces Changes Due to Hazardous Air Quality