Currently in Kennewick
Extreme Science: Playing With Super Hydrophobic Mazes
Extreme Science with Radical Rick: Boiling Water in a Vacuum
Extreme Science with Radical Rick: Articulated Grabber
Extreme Science: Will an energy drink make your loaf of bread portable?
Extreme Science: More using science to debunk viral magic tricks
Extreme Science: Will hand sanitizer and an energy drink break a coffee cup?
Extreme Science: Debunking the "Self-Healing" Balloon
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Making A Self-Starting Siphon
Extreme Science: Drying Out Some Fruit Without a Dehydrator
EXTREME SCIENCE: Radical Rick Brings Back the Vacuum Chamber
Extreme Science: Air pressure and Bernoulli's Principle
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Fun with Ping Pong Balls and Water Bottles
EXTREME SCIENCE: Cory and Rick Drop Feathers In A Vacuum
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Playing With Silicone!
Extreme Science with Radical Rick: Ignite and relight - Revisited
Extreme Science With Radical Rick: Building Your Own Laminar Flow Valve
Valleyfest is this weekend! Go see The Wake Up Show's Radical Rick!
- Kadlec Healthplex holds COVID-19 vaccine clinic, by appointment only
- New locally owned coffee shop opens in Kennewick
- Immediate evacuation in Warden due to Washington Potato Company fire
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination site open at the Benton County fairgrounds, BFHD responds
- Kittitas County’s COVID-19 Vaccine scheduling goes Live
- Benton County Fairgrounds to open mass vaccination site next week
- Benton-Franklin Health District shares how they are prepared to move to Vaccination Phase 1B-1
- Leah Remini 'would cry' if she discovered Scientology spending
- Rep. Dan Newhouse says Biden is "sending our country in the wrong direction"
- Washington governor wants to vaccinate 45K people a day
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.