As featured on
TUMWATER, Wash. -- On Saturday Nov. 21 an incarcerated patient at the Washington State Penitentiary died due to COVID-19 complications. 62-year-old Michael Cornethan passed away while being treated for COVID-19 at a local medical facility.
Currently in Kennewick
- New locally owned coffee shop opens in Kennewick
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination site open at the Benton County fairgrounds, BFHD responds
- 40 miners stuck thousands of feet underground in Idaho mine
- Kittitas County’s COVID-19 Vaccine scheduling goes Live
- Leah Remini 'would cry' if she discovered Scientology spending
- Immediate evacuation in Warden due to Washington Potato Company fire
- Benton-Franklin Health District shares how they are prepared to move to Vaccination Phase 1B-1
- Rep. Dan Newhouse says Biden is "sending our country in the wrong direction"
- Washington governor wants to vaccinate 45K people a day
- Tri-Cities is prepping to rollout next Covid-19 vaccination phase, 1B
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.