On Monday, the families of the victims killed in two deadly Boeing 737-Max 8 plane crashes announced several lawsuits filed against Boeing and the Federal Aviation Administration.
Currently in Kennewick
91°F / 65°F
- Benton County Sheriff's Deputies investigating head on crash
- Street blocked due to standoff
- Kennewick police take a woman into custody during standoff on N. Lincoln St.
- The Latest: 'Long and arduous' protests in Portland, Oregon
- Firefighters battle commercial fire in Kennewick
- City of Pasco provides cooling devices to help police beat the heat
- Silver Alert: WSP looking for Bernard Schneider
- Hundreds of cars and airplanes at this weekend's Wings and Wheels event
- Back to school: how to correctly pass a school bus
- Body found near the Yakima River outside of Wapato identified