Search / 10 results found Showing: 10 of 10
SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - The Spokane Valley Fire Department responded to multiple 911 calls on Wednesday, August 26, including a fire caused by a charging vape pen.
RICHLAND- Earlier today a Richland family recieved an early Christmas surprise. This comes just one month after the family lost everything in …
Doctors locally say they are aware of the so-called super lice but for now it's only been found over on the west side of the state.
An apartment fire at the YWCA in Yakima has destroyed dozens of gifts. And with 2 days left before Christmas, the YWCA is hoping to get the community's support, to make up what they've lost.
Firefighters in Benton City believe a space heater may have sparked a fire at a house on the 1300 block of Della Avenue on Thursday morning.
ELLENSBURG, Wash-- Kittitas County Solid Waste is tackling a waste problem, without any expenses to tax payers. They're building a self-sustaining composting facility.
Wood Shavings are used as bedding for farm animals, now customers will have to consider options like straw.