The University of Wisconsin athletic department held a ceremonial groundbreaking on the "CR Future" project at Camp Randall Stadium on Wednesday.
As featured on
Whether you're watching from the comfort of your couch or making the trip to Minnesota, the State Journal has Badgers fans covered with a complete breakdown of everything they need to know as the Badgers battle the Golden Gophers for the rights to Paul Bunyan's Axe in Minneapolis.
The Badgers' use of motion, personnel packages and runs on first down stood out after analyzing each snap.
SWX's Most Popular
- 'It's loud. It's rowdy': Eastern Washington finds itself in a rare spot, heading to Montana for Friday's FCS playoff game
- Washington State quarterback Cammon Cooper enters NCAA transfer portal
- Sources: Scott Frost has been in contact with former Husker QB Mickey Joseph for staff opening
- Washington State won't play for Pac-12 title, but the Cougars head into bowl season with high spirits
- Washington State lifts Jake Dickert into permanent head-coaching job
- Kennewick Line Big Reason Behind Team Success
- Lions Get Second Shot at Bellevue, 38 Years Later
- East vs. West Rivalry Apparent in State Semi-Finals, Kennewick Preparing for Seattle Weather
- Eastern Washington overcomes 19-point deficit to beat Washington State for first time since 1997
- Recap and highlights: No. 3 Gonzaga comes out sluggish, but holds on to beat Tarleton State