As featured on
"We don't want to erase the progress we've made, so we are asking people to continue to stay the course," Dr. Person said. No cases of the new variant have been reported in Benton and Franklin counties but Dr. Person said it's just a matter of time and is urging the community to not let our guards down.
Currently in Kennewick
- Pasco woman launches pop-up picnic business
- Minor Arrested After Stabbing Her Father in Kennewick
- Police locate missing six-year-old boy, 16-year-old brother arrested for kidnapping
- Walla Walla County berry farm must pay $350,000 over sexual assault, harassment of farm workers
- COVID-19 Vaccine update at the Kennewick Mass Vaccination site
- Two teens hospitalized after gang-related shootings in Yakima
- AMC announces AMC CLASSIC Kennewick 12 to open Feb. 26
- Pasco Police Say They Have Responded to Seven Overdose Deaths in 2021
- One man dead, other in critical condition after domestic disturbance turned shooting in Benton County
- Richland Park Ranger Encourages Volunteering In an Effort to Beautify Parks
Sign up to get breaking news, weather forecasts, and more in your email inbox.