In the News
KENNEWICK, WA - Setbacks are a part of life, but how we respond to those setbacks? That's when you find out who someone really is. And one hydro team in particular is ready to let the Tri-Cities know who they are.With the Water Follies set to begin tomorrow morning, today was the day the hyd…
PROSSER, WA - Jerrod Sessler, a congressional candidate for Washington's 4th District, is racing in the Water Follies this weekend.
While most don't associate boats with beauty pageants, the two collide right here in the Tri-Cities. The Miss Tri-Cities Scholarship Program has been a part of the Water Follies for decades. The Water Follies organization even donates $10,000 to the scholarship program. The tie becomes event…
The countdown for the 2021 Water Follies starts now and it is not too late to get your tickets.
In February of this year, the Tri-Cities' Darrell Strong took the jump from sponsor to owner, buying the racing assets of Jones Racing and creating Strong Racing. And while most people would try to ease into the whole ownership thing, Darrell decided to double down and bought another boat.
Begins Sunday at 10 AM
- Ellensburg teen dies of suspected Fentanyl overdose, police say
- Tri-City Raceway Returns After 17 Years
- Kittitas School District may shut down due to outbreak
- What You Need To Know About Pets & Toxic Algae
- FALSE: Inslee denied all WSP employees' vaccine exemption requests
- Postal worker finds body near Bateman Road in Benton County, deputies are investigating
- WA State troopers, other workers sue over vaccine mandate
- Walla Walla corrections officer arrested, alleged member of violent motorcycle gang
- You can now invest in Dutch Bros on the New York Stock Exchange
- Man Dies In Crash Near Waitsburg Early Saturday Morning