A local radio station is finding new ways to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network.
Currently in Kennewick
The Kittitas County Sheriff's Office found the body of 33-year-old Peter Phan, who was last seen around 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 6th when he fell off his paddle board on Lake Cle Elum.
YAKIMA, WA- The 4th of July Celebration at the State Fair Park in Yakima is trying to make it easier for families to get there and that starts with the parking.
A Washington state congressman says a federal study that blamed dairies for groundwater contamination was flawed and should not be used against them.
YAKIMA, WA - With the weather heating up and controlled burns being allowed from March 15th through October 15 in Yakima it's important to know the regulations and penalties.
The Yakima County Coroner has not released the cause of death for 31-year-old Shaya Ball, who was found dead on the Yakima Greenway last week with her newborn baby next to her in a tote bag.
The Yakima County Coroner performed an autopsy on the man who was shot in the officer-involved shooting on June 15 in Toppenish.
Walmart stores across the country are helping raise funds for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, and one of those hospitals happens to be in Yakima.
Tri-Cities Crime Stoppers and the Franklin County Prosecutor's Office are still looking for 39-year-old Virginia Ortiz-Espana wanted on charges of Manslaughter 2nd Degree.
YAKIMA, WA - Yakima community members will have a rare opportunity to visit, explore, and learn more about several unique and rare treasures that are part of U.S. aviation history from Monday, June 24th through Thursday, June 27th when the Collings Foundation’s Wings of Freedom Tour visits t…
Paramedics and EMT's at Advanced Life Systems continue to negotiate for a new contract. They're fighting for better pay and benefits.
At about 6:00 p.m. Sunday, a man called 9-1-1 in Yakima and reported he had set his house on fire and was headed to the Yakima airport with a firearm.
UPDATE: Deputies have arrested 24-year-old Vivian E. Duarte of Desert Aire for felony hit and run and vehicular assault.
- Kennewick salesman had over 3,000 GB of child porn stored on hard drives, investigation reveals
- Daycare regulations set to take effect in August have caretakers worried
- 21-year-old man charged with 2 counts of third-degree rape of two teenage girls
- Cops: Man steals car with kids inside, fatally beaten by mob
- Magnitude 4.6 earthquake hits near Everett
- Post Malone makes pit stop at Lu Lu Craft Bar and Kitchen in Richland
- Police investigate shooting in Kennewick
- Air Force suggests 'Storm Area 51' Facebook attendees to stay home
- Two ATF Special Agents injured, 15 people arrested during Moses Lake drug bust
- VIDEO: Security camera shows disturbing dog attack in Spokane Valley yard