Currently in Kennewick
The John Hughes Student Health Center, located on the Sunnyside High School Campus will be hosting a sports physical week from July 15th to July 19th.
The Kittitas County Sheriff's Office found the body of 33-year-old Peter Phan, who was last seen around 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 6th when he fell off his paddle board on Lake Cle Elum.
YAKIMA, WA- The 4th of July Celebration at the State Fair Park in Yakima is trying to make it easier for families to get there and that starts with the parking.
A Washington state congressman says a federal study that blamed dairies for groundwater contamination was flawed and should not be used against them.
YAKIMA, WA - With the weather heating up and controlled burns being allowed from March 15th through October 15 in Yakima it's important to know the regulations and penalties.
The Yakima County Coroner has not released the cause of death for 31-year-old Shaya Ball, who was found dead on the Yakima Greenway last week with her newborn baby next to her in a tote bag.
The Yakima County Coroner performed an autopsy on the man who was shot in the officer-involved shooting on June 15 in Toppenish.
Walmart stores across the country are helping raise funds for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, and one of those hospitals happens to be in Yakima.
Tri-Cities Crime Stoppers and the Franklin County Prosecutor's Office are still looking for 39-year-old Virginia Ortiz-Espana wanted on charges of Manslaughter 2nd Degree.
YAKIMA, WA - Yakima community members will have a rare opportunity to visit, explore, and learn more about several unique and rare treasures that are part of U.S. aviation history from Monday, June 24th through Thursday, June 27th when the Collings Foundation’s Wings of Freedom Tour visits t…
Paramedics and EMT's at Advanced Life Systems continue to negotiate for a new contract. They're fighting for better pay and benefits.
- 21-year-old man charged with 2 counts of third-degree rape of two teenage girls
- Washington state considers taxing drivers by the mile
- Air Force suggests 'Storm Area 51' Facebook attendees to stay home
- Ice Cold Beer? Boy's sign leads neighbors to call to the cops
- Cold Creek Fire remains 80% contained into Sunday morning, firefighters in mop up mode
- Two ATF Special Agents injured, 15 people arrested during Moses Lake drug bust
- Richland Police warn against Social Security scam
- Berkeley California bans gendered language like 'manhole,' 'manpower' from municipal codes
- Spokane pilot accused of flying while drunk in Nevada crash
- Kennewick Police arrest man after he violates domestic violence no contact order