Currently in Kennewick
Country singer Josh Turner, and rap superstar Nelly, will be performing the opening weekend of this year’s Central Washington State Fair in September.
A man suspected of attempting to burglarize a downtown Yakima business Monday morning was shot by the owner of the business, who found the suspected burglar inside his business's building shortly after 8:30 a.m.
The Washington State Department of Commerce today announced over $1.6 million in grants from the state’s Clean Energy Fund to three projects that will advance the development of solar energy in Washington.
Community partners and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will provide the public with multiple locations across the Yakima Valley to dispose of their unused and expired medications on Saturday, April 27, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
A memorial service for slain Washington state sheriff's deputy Justin DeRosier will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday, April 24 in Portland, Oregon.
Both Davis High School students and Eisenhower High School students competed in the Washington State Technology Student Association Conference in March.
Four marijuana businesses were recently hit with a lawsuit as the county enforces a ban on all recreational marijuana businesses in unincorporated areas of the county.
A 43-year-old Outlook man is dead after a domestic violence situation between himself and his 19-year-old son.
PROSSER, WA - The Prosser School District is relocating students from Keene Riverview Elementary school to Housel Middle School on Monday April 8th because of a nearby ammonia leak.
PROSSER, WA - With the winter sports season coming to a close, young basketball players wanting to continue playing the sport now turn to their AAU teams. This weekend, there's a pretty special tournament happening in Prosser and Grandview.
A 30-year-old Zillah man is dead after a vehicle pulled out in front of his motorcycle at the intersection of S. 34th Avenue and Ahtanum Road southwest of Yakima.
- Two cougar sightings near Badger Mountain hiking area on Wednesday
- Post Malone headlining the 2019 Whisky Music Fest
- Teenager killed in Yakima Sunday shooting
- Food processing plant employee killed after falling into industrial-size meat grinder
- Two injured in ATV accident Saturday night
- Gov. Inslee signs new car seat regulations into law
- One man dead after an argument turns deadly
- Washington state lawmaker apologizes for nursing comments
- Kennewick police searching for suspect after attempted luring of 12-year-old girl
- 1 person with confirmed mumps in Mattawa; 3 more classified as probable