Currently in Kennewick
The Better Business Bureau is advising caution to make your donations following Hurricane Dorian get to people who need it most.
Wapato's mayor has fired the city clerk-treasurer, leaving the city without a point of contact for finances and the budget while it is under investigation over alleged misappropriation of funds and destruction of public records.
GRANDVIEW, WA - A kidnapping suspect is behind bars after leading police on a high-speed chase throughout three cities Wednesday night.
The first of the 2019-20 Yakima Town Hall series is starting off with speaker Rob O'Neill, who is best known as the Navy SEAL who shot and killed Osama bin Laden.
WASHINGTON: You can now purchase opioid overdose reversal medication. It's usually reserved for first responders but a state-wide decision has made it more accessible.
I-90 westbound is now open at milepost 136 near Vantage from an earlier hay truck fire that started a brush fire at milepost 131, six miles west of Vantage.
Tree Top employees have raised more than $33,000 for pediatric programs and services at Virginia Mason Memorial through the company’s annual Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals employee giving campaign.
ELLENSBURG, WA - Kittitas County Sheriff's Deputies are investigating an incident where a deputy was shot with a hunting arrow while responding to a mental health call.
YAKIMA, WA- Anthony Marquez is only 16-years-old. Instead of starting his school year at Davis High School he is headed to the Idyllwild Arts Academy in California.
KENNEWICK: A disease in puppies has been detected in local dogs. Adoption clinics and vet offices are warning puppy owners to get in front of it.
Actor and son of former U.S. President Gerald Ford, Steve Ford visited Yakima. He spoke at the 35th Annual Merrill Scott Symposium Banquet about his past struggles with addiction.
A Sticky Budz employee is still recovering at Harborview Medical Center after suffering second and third degree burns from a lab explosion and fire.
- Two people killed after wrong-way driver accident in Oregon
- Teen sentenced for tainting his teacher's food with bodily fluids
- 15-year-old Pasco boy accused of sex trafficking his 12-year-old friend
- Pasco Police: Woman admitted to "embellishing a lot" of the Walmart attempting luring story
- Police warn of scam targeting Venmo app users
- Researchers dig up Mammoth bones thousands of years old
- Walmart offers gift cards for car seats during Baby Safety Month trade-in event
- Over 2,000 fetal remains found at ex-abortion doctor's home
- Increased Hermiston water bills are impacting businesses
- "Dancing with a Porcupine:" local woman writes book on foster and adoptive parenting